482 6 4-15 11:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can confirm that the lens covers for the goggles 2 fit the goggles 3 perfectly. Got mine from.....
https://cloudcitydrones.com/products/dji-goggles-2-lens-protector?syclid=e37fb612-8ffd-4c64-902e-e2e533f9eb77&utm_campaign=shipment-out-for-delivery-email&utm_content=product&utm_medium=email&utm_source=OrderlyEmails

4-15 11:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Funn 1. Thank you for reaching out. The official DJI Lens Cover of Goggles 2 is not interchangeable with Goggles 3 due to different sizes. We highly suggest purchasing any DJI products directly from our authorized online dealers listed below. Thank you for your kind understanding.
4-17 22:21
Use props
Alex s.o.b.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 423907 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-17 22:21
Hi, Funn 1. Thank you for reaching out. The official DJI Lens Cover of Goggles 2 is not interchangeable with Goggles 3 due to different sizes. We highly suggest purchasing any DJI products directly from our authorized online dealers listed below. Thank you for your kind understanding.
[view_image]

--can be ignored--
I found the reseller

There are official reseller in germany?

Thank you
4-17 22:30
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really.....They fit mine!
4-18 10:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alex s.o.b. Posted at 4-17 22:30
--can be ignored--
I found the reseller

Hi there. Glad that you have found a reseller. Please check here as well if the seller you have found is an authorized one: (https://www.dji.com/ca/where-to-buy/retail-stores). Hope this helps.
4-19 07:29
Use props
OldGuy2024
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255259 ft
United States

JMHO,  DJI should have provided a lens shield.  Save money by not having easy acro feature. Instead for couple dollars, euros, .... added a lens cover.  Just ordered an cheapo soft one from AMZ.  The above linked shield looks nice and functional.  Will consider if the cheapo AMZ seller version is junk.  Right now the chunk of foam that DJI uses to protect the lens during shipping will have to do.  Not very elegant.  Another reason why DJI should have included a lens protector.  They needed that piece of foam for protection during shipping.  Why not just provide a quality lens protector.
4-19 08:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

OldGuy2024 Posted at 4-19 08:55
JMHO,  DJI should have provided a lens shield.  Save money by not having easy acro feature. Instead for couple dollars, euros, .... added a lens cover.  Just ordered an cheapo soft one from AMZ.  The above linked shield looks nice and functional.  Will consider if the cheapo AMZ seller version is junk.  Right now the chunk of foam that DJI uses to protect the lens during shipping will have to do.  Not very elegant.  Another reason why DJI should have included a lens protector.  They needed that piece of foam for protection during shipping.  Why not just provide a quality lens protector.

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We will forward this suggestion of yours to the relevant team for attention. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
4-19 19:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules