170 6 4-16 01:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

Hi,

I like to use the Mimo App with Samsung Dex. It works but only the image screen orientation is wrong - it is in portrait mod, should be in landscape mode and I can't finde no way to change it. Do you have an hint for me? I like to use the Mimo App to manage my Pocket 3 via my Viture One XR glasses (the Viture One supports Samsung Dex).

A simple feature like that can be a great benefit for the Pocket 3 with the smal screen

Any idea what can I do? Maybe it is only a simple bug in the Mimo Software app

Thank you,

Josef
4-16 01:22
Use props
KlimaPic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360115 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi
Did you tried to lock screen orientation in landscape?
4-16 02:15
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

KlimaPic Posted at 4-16 02:15
Hi
Did you tried to lock screen orientation in landscape?

yes, but didn't help
4-16 02:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, CPT. Joe. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue for us to further check? You can upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here. I appreciate your patience.
4-16 21:34
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 21:34
Hi, CPT. Joe. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue for us to further check? You can upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here. I appreciate your patience.

there is nothing so much to see - you can check this with an Samsung smartphone and DEX if you start the Mimo App in the Dex Window....
4-17 01:33
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Austria

Found an other Solution - if I dont't use the DEX mode, means in the normal screen mode, Mimo app works perfect.....
4-17 03:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Cpt. Joe Posted at 4-17 01:33
there is nothing so much to see - you can check this with an Samsung smartphone and DEX if you start the Mimo App in the Dex Window....

I see. We cannot confirm the compatibility of the Mimo app with the Samsung Dex as they have not yet been tested. However, I'm glad you found a workaround. Have a great day ahead.
4-17 03:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules