Why does my Action 4 not show in my profile ?
137 4 4-16 03:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NJW1967
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8566 ft
United Kingdom

I currently have 3 DJI Products
Mini 2 Drone
Pocket 3
Action 4

They all apear in mt DJI account however the Action 4 does not appear on my Profile in this Fourum ?

TIA NJW
4-16 03:11
Use props
djiuser_W0VHhkryicOA
New

Pakistan

Your Action 4 might not be showing in your profile due to several reasons. It could be that the action hasn't been properly saved or published, or there might be a technical issue with the platform. Double-check your settings to ensure the action is set to display on your profile, and if the problem persists, reach out to the platform's support team for assistance...
4-16 03:23
Use props
NJW1967
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8566 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_W0VHhkryicOA Posted at 4-16 03:23
Your Action 4 might not be showing in your profile due to several reasons. It could be that the action hasn't been properly saved or published, or there might be a technical issue with the platform. Double-check your settings to ensure the action is set to display on your profile, and if the problem persists, reach out to the platform's support team for assistance.

Hi Thank you for the reply, I have checked my settings and there does not appear to be an option for your suggestion to show action in profile ?

NJW
4-16 03:38
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Send the email address you used to activate the product including the serial # via PM to one of the Forum Administrators and they will get it taken care of for you.   
4-16 07:13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Please be advised that I've sent you a direct message for further assistance regarding this matter. Kindly check and let us know about the latest information.
4-16 11:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules