235 7 4-16 09:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm getting severe lag since updating when I had no lag before ever.  Also lost some range. Anyone else getting this? Happening in my Mini 4  Pro too with a separate RC2 controller.
4-16 09:23
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Well, that keeps me waiting with this update...
4-16 10:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, Brian. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software and then check if the issue persists? If you still experience the same issue, kindly provide us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. It is also recommended to have a test flight in a different location so we can check the behavior. Please keep us posted.
4-17 21:12
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

Im getting those things as well
4-18 04:06
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SjK_oldman Posted at 4-18 04:06
Im getting those things as well

One of the more worrisome issues is the loss of range. I sold my Mavic 3 because the Air 3 had better range. I fly mostly in Philadelphia and the Air 3 has been amazing getting me signal where no other drone has done so. Now it's losing signal. The lag is also an unwelcome addition. It even takes longer for the screen to boot up. Also hitting screen record would be a second or two, now it can take 10-20 seconds for that to begin. Finally I updated my controllers before the drones and it was doing it then so I think it lies in the controller not the drone. I"ve reloaded the firmware in both 2 times and no change.
4-18 04:12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

BrianKushner Posted at 4-18 04:12
One of the more worrisome issues is the loss of range. I sold my Mavic 3 because the Air 3 had better range. I fly mostly in Philadelphia and the Air 3 has been amazing getting me signal where no other drone has done so. Now it's losing signal. The lag is also an unwelcome addition. It even takes longer for the screen to boot up. Also hitting screen record would be a second or two, now it can take 10-20 seconds for that to begin. Finally I updated my controllers before the drones and it was doing it then so I think it lies in the controller not the drone. I"ve reloaded the firmware in both 2 times and no change.

Hopefully, DJI will get this issue resolved before too long.
4-18 08:23
Use props
QSmally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463264 ft
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 08:23
Hopefully, DJI will get this issue resolved before too long.

The RC boot lag is bothersome since the new version, though I haven't experienced any signal issues but I haven't made any long-distance flights since the update
4-18 09:38
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

QSmally Posted at 4-18 09:38
The RC boot lag is bothersome since the new version, though I haven't experienced any signal issues but I haven't made any long-distance flights since the update

My flights aren't long distance, it's flying near structure and other obstacles now getting LOS when I didn't before.
4-18 14:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules