DJI Intelligent Flight Battery Plus for a Mini 4 Pro?
183 5 4-16 20:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38396 ft
Germany

I own a DJI M4P, I am based in Europe, Germany, my drone is C1 classified.
Question - how or from where I can buy DJI Intelligent Flight Battery Plus for a Mini 4 Pro?
Because my drone is C1 classified the over 250 Grams weight is no longer an issue.

Thank you

4-16 20:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Unfortunately, the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus is currently not sold in Europe. Thank you for your patience.
4-16 22:30
Use props
william 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1055535 ft
United Kingdom

hi try amazon im in the uk my mate got one from there 2 day delivery
4-17 05:20
Use props
caromuffa
lvl.1

Italy

You raise a valid point. DJI has not provided a clear response on this issue. If one owns a DJI Mini 4 Pro drone that is rebranded as Class C1, sothat weigth is not anymore an issues, he/she should indeed have the right to purchase the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus from any official DJI European store. This would prevent customers from having to resort to potentially unreliable sites that may sell non-genuine products. It's important for DJI to address this concern to ensure customer satisfaction and trust in their products. Best regards.
4-17 07:42
Use props
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Germany

With the last update, Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400, you cannot use third party battery anymore anyway.

DJI - I have money to spend.... Make a customer happy and increase your profits.
4-18 07:45
Use props
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Germany

william 1 Posted at 4-17 05:20
hi try amazon im in the uk my mate got one from there 2 day delivery

If I order anything from UK I will pay extra VAT and Taxes.
For a product worth 300€ the taxes are around 100€

Unfortunately I work for my income, when I will find that extra 100€ on streets then yeah, I will...
4-18 07:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules