Android devices with poor signal and lost signal messages.
1161 3 2015-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thought this may be of interest to the Inspire Android device users.

I have had bad video down link and the lost signal messages for the last couple of app and firmware updates,
2 Batteries today and the same problem,, found advice on Inspirepilots site to disable debugging as ths is not now needed with the latest firmware/app.
I disabled debugging and a 2 battery test this afternoon, proves this to be correct, now all ok, no loss of signal messages and video downlink constant, even when behinde trees..

Thanks Ed (Editor) on Inspirepilots for this.

Now my brilliant Inspire is back and performing better than ever,,,

Regards
Mike.
2015-9-13
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

interesting, that setting should have no effect on app functionality, unless the dji app has faulty coding that causes it since it used to be required.  ive always had usb debugging enabled on every android device ive ever owned and its never affected any app ever, lol!  DJI needs to fix their crap android app, its got lots of issues that should be easy to fix.
2015-9-13
Use props
Drew Vallejo
lvl.3
United States

Will be giving this a shot on my flight in the morning. Had recently switched out my Nexus tabs for iPads because of poor signal problems.
2015-9-13
Use props
rusty
lvl.1

United States

Getting the same thing here on a Nexus 7ii even with an app killer prior to each launch. Distance didn't seem to matter one flight drone was no more than 50' away in a location I have previously flown in without incident. I will try disabling debugging and report back.
2015-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules