156 1 4-17 12:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudNeuf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100528 ft
Switzerland

Hi everyone.
On a serene day in Italy, I embarked on a routine flight with my drone, which I've owned for approximately a year. The weather was calm, with no strong winds, and the sky was clear of any avian activity. As I engaged in filming, the drone maintained a comfortable altitude of around 25 meters, smoothly capturing the picturesque surroundings.
However, unexpectedly, the tranquility was shattered as the drone encountered a sudden glitch and motor error appeared. In a disorienting turn of events, it rapidly ascended from its stable position to an altitude of approximately -200 meters. Despite my frantic attempts to regain control by pushing the controls downwards, the drone seemed to defy logic, ascending further even as I attempted to lower it.
With a sinking feeling of dread, I witnessed the inexplicable behavior as the drone continued its ascent against my commands. Despite my efforts to maneuver it downwards, the drone's defiance ultimately led to its crash into the waters below. Four minutes after i found it as it wasn't so far from me.
Here is the phantom log viewer, if anyone can have an explanation of it. Is it a system glitch or my wrong manipulation with the drone.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/PHSDVJC0KTL3PNML6Q9HY2GFRMWW7GA9#

thanks in advance.

4-17 12:52
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened with your drone. May we ask if you managed to start up your case for the repair of your aircraft? Please know that if your aircraft is in need of service, you may visit this link: repair.dji.com Rest assured that your case will be handled accordingly. Should you have further concerns, kindly feel free to let us know.
4-17 15:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules