Flight records
147 5 4-17 17:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1635784 ft
United States

So, a popup on my DJI RC says that flight records storage limits full and tells me to upload on the internet, but when clicking "Upload now" or something, it redirects to the flight record screen, and nothing more. How do you upload flights to the wherever?
4-17 17:49
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

Screenshot of thing
Screenshot_20240417-204151.png
4-17 17:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SurveyorDJI. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if the RC is connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data? If you are connected to a Wi-Fi connection, you may synchronize flight records automatically. On the DJI Fly app homepage, go to Profile - Settings - Sync Flight Data - Auto-sync Flight Records, and switch on the Auto-sync Flight Records function. Then, the DJI Fly app will upload your flight records to the cloud automatically over Wi-Fi.

Notes: When the storage is full, the new flight records will automatically overwrite the old data, so please synchronize the flight records.
4-17 19:27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you want to keep your flight records my suggestion would be to down load both the .txt and the .DAT flight logs to computer, then delete the originals on the controller.
4-17 19:40
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

WiFi is on. Again, no info on how to do so.
4-18 14:17
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

I think it just said "Uploaded"
4-19 06:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules