133 9 4-19 07:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203865 ft
Canada

Good morning
A little confused seems to be contradicting info and these goggles out there.
I have recently purchased the Mavic Mini 4Pro and was interested in purchasing the goggles integra and motion unit but not sure if these can be paired to the mini 4 pro  
4-19 07:19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for your interest. Please be advised that the DJI Mini 4 Pro supports the DJI Goggles Integra with DJI RC Motion Controller 2. To learn more about this compatibility matter, you may refer to this link. I hope this clarifies your query. Please feel free to let us know if you have further concerns.
4-19 12:51
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Sounds great thank you
4-19 13:33
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Can you tell me what the difference is between  both these, goggles integra and goggles 2
4-19 14:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Paullywog55 Posted at 4-19 14:22
Can you tell me what the difference is between  both these, goggles integra and goggles 2

Thank you for responding. DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2 are similar in size, video transmission performance, and screen display.
Compared with DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra adds an integrated battery headband, making it more convenient to wear, and the touch panel has been replaced with physical buttons. Additionally, the wireless streaming function, dot matrix display, speaker, 3.5mm audio port, and diopter adjustment function have been removed (the included corrective lenses can be used to achieve the same effect).

Upgrades:
1. DJI Goggles Integra has more comprehensive features and stronger compatibility. It supports the head tracking function, which allows you to experience immersive flight more freely.
2. DJI Goggles Integra adopts DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission, which can achieve full HD and low-latency video transmission.
3. DJI Goggles Integra features improved visual experience, wearing comfort, size, weight, and UI interaction.
4-19 17:07
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Your assistance is greatly appreciated thank you again, Paul F.
4-19 18:42
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Paullywog55 Posted at 4-19 18:42
Your assistance is greatly appreciated thank you again, Paul F.

It is our pleasure to help. If you have further inquiry, please feel free to contact us~
4-20 00:39
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Hi again
I just received my goggles integra combo, my motion 2 controller won’t shut down. I’ve done the proper shut down procedure but won’t shut down, but after 5 to 10 minutes later the controller starts beeping.
4-22 07:26
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Sorry it’s all good I figured out. Thanks
4-22 07:32
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Paullywog55 Posted at 4-22 07:32
Sorry it’s all good I figured out. Thanks

Great to hear that the issue has been resolved! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!
4-22 12:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules