137 2 4-19 12:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_f75DD52E2DHq
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Firstly i'm not one to post unless i absolutely am lost, usually i'll figure out no matter what but this one has me confused. I've flown my fpv racer since day 1 release, never had any issues until today... I thought i'd take it out for a quick flight before the missus gets home and randomly today upon taking off (literally 10 meters off the ground) i got a "RC signal lost, RTH activated" - i thought nothing of it, let it land and took off again and went to switch it to manual as i always do and the manual switch didnt work, only sports and normal did... So i went to check if i needed to turn it on incase it randomly turned off and unbound the switch but when i went to setttings->control->Remote Controller... the Remote Controller option was greyed out as shown in image... I've tried resetting the controller, reconnecting, plugged into DJI assistant via pc and updated to the latest firmware, plugged in the dji fly app but no updates available. Im completely stumped why the controller setting isnt showing.. Even in settings->about its not showing my controller firmware but the controller is connected and flies just fine in normal/sports..?

I fly manual maybe 3 times a week and i've never had this issue, the controller is the DJI FPV controller 2, it's been completely fine until today and the odd thing is it was fine when i packed it away 3-4 days ago

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!
Screenshot 2024-04-19 213136.png
4-19 12:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried doing these?
1. Go to DJI FPV Goggles V2 Settings - Control - Remote Controller - Button Customization, and set the Custom Mode to Manual mode.
2. Go to DJI FPV Goggles V2 Settings - Control - Remote Controller - RC Exp, and then M Mode Attitude Limit. It is necessary to disable the Attitude Limit to ensure flight control in pure Manual mode.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

4-19 21:54
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-19 21:54
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried doing these?1. Go to DJI FPV Goggles V2 Settings - Control - Remote Controller - Button Customization, and set the Custom Mode to Manual mode.2. Go to DJI FPV Goggles V2 Settings - Control - Remote Controller - RC Exp, and then M Mode Attitude Limit. It is necessary to disable the Attitude Limit to ensure flight control in pure Manual mode.Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

Hi Tony, as you can see in the screenshot they posted, their menu item for "Remote Controller" is greyed out and not accessible

I'd try re-binding the controller and if that doesn't work, maybe factory reset everything.
4-19 23:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules