Not to be Greedy but... 2 x Mic 2
147 6 4-20 23:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KVKK1vuRpy2v
lvl.1

Australia

Being able to Bluetooth connect two DJI mic 2's to the Osmo Action 4 would make my year.

I currently use the Receiver + 2 transmitters and this requires a heavy cage with a cold shoe mounted receiver and a wired USB-C connection and the whole thing looks like a monstrosity on my helmet.

Plz DJI

make it happen.
4-20 23:32
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

they did the Pocket 3, maybe the Action 5 IMHO DJI tens to take suggestions to make new camera then add to the exiting, I say
4-21 03:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Currently, Osmo Action 4 and smartphones can only connect to one transmitter via Bluetooth at a time, while Osmo Pocket 3 can connect to two transmitters via Bluetooth at the same time. Rest assured your suggestion will be submitted to the relevant team for evaluation. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or DJI Forum. We appreciate your valued support.
4-21 03:19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So this sounds like the OSmo Action 4  got stereo mics wit hthe mic 2 or not
4-21 03:49
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 4-21 03:49
So this sounds like the OSmo Action 4  got stereo mics wit hthe mic 2 or not

Fish it was established ages ago the Action 4 couldn’t support two mic 2 tx units due to the BT protocol limitation on the chip. I would anticipate the Action 5 will support like the pocket 3 I just hope they control the lens flare a bit better, as always a game of compromises on the Action cams.
4-21 09:53
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 4-21 09:53
Fish it was established ages ago the Action 4 couldn’t support two mic 2 tx units due to the BT protocol limitation on the chip. I would anticipate the Action 5 will support like the pocket 3 I just hope they control the lens flare a bit better, as always a game of compromises on the Action cams.

We can only hope for the best,  Hope they can add what   all requested. one day it be a no brainer
4-21 10:14
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would rather see a way to have 1 transmitter connect to 2 Action 4 cams, thing perfectly synced audio LOL
4-22 10:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules