771 2 2015-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have contacted sales@dji.com about a recent order that I placed for a Ronin-m and the Ronin thumb controller. I accidently ordered the thumb controller for the Ronin when I should of ordered the thumb controller for the ronin-m.

Here is the response that I was given to an email from DJI  where I asked if I could cancel/swap the ronin thumb controller, please bare in mind that I sent this email/message approx 10 minutes after I placed my order! Why is this process so difficult? Why can't it be ammended? Once again it was approx 10 minutes after the order was placed.

When I deal with my clients, there is no way I would be so inflexible and rigid with my process.

Dear Stewart,
Thank you so much for contacting DJI online store.
You ordered Ronin-M and Wireless Thumb Controller for Ronin.Do you mean to add the Ronin thumb controller receiver to this order? If yes,we are sorry that we are not able to modify your order any more.You are recommended to make a new order.
Please confirm.
Have a great weekend.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

2015-9-13
Use props
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Update : Thank you DJI appreciate your help on this.

Dear Stewart,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Your order has been cancelled as requested.You may refer to the attachment for the order status of your order,which is refunding now.You will receive your refund in 3-5 working days.Please check your card later.
We are so sorry that we didn't understand what you are asking.We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.Please feel free to let us know if there are any other questions.
Have a great weekend.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2015-9-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for posting.  I am glad that we corrected our misunderstanding of your request.
2015-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules