Is there a way to take off in manual mode?
304 9 4-22 05:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zippomakerhotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119390 ft
Italy

Hi
Is there a way to take off in manual mode? I don't like having to take off in N or Sport and then switch very much.... among other things, the difference in the throttle management between N/Sport and Manual is totally different...

thanks
4-22 05:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll keep you posted.
4-22 05:44
Use props
zippomakerhotmail.com
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-22 05:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll keep you posted.

ok thanks, the strange thing is that when you are in N/Sport you can hover with half throttle, when you switch to Manual, and center the sticks to switch to Manual the Avata accelerates a lot, because the throttle point in manual for hovering it is much lower than N/Sport
4-22 05:52
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Go into manual mode, then double-press the start/stop button (while holding your throttle down if you haven't modified it to remove spring) to arm the motors, and take off like with any other FPV Drone.
4-22 11:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

zippomakerhotmail.com Posted at 4-22 05:52
ok thanks, the strange thing is that when you are in N/Sport you can hover with half throttle, when you switch to Manual, and center the sticks to switch to Manual the Avata accelerates a lot, because the throttle point in manual for hovering it is much lower than N/Sport

Hi, zippomakerhotmail.com. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
4-23 21:37
Use props
Coyut
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I might be wrong. But I think I saw people have set the C2 switch, with the custom function, to arm the motors in Manual.
4-24 06:56
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Coyut Posted at 4-24 06:56
I might be wrong. But I think I saw people have set the C2 switch, with the custom function, to arm the motors in Manual.

Yeah, you can do that too (can only make it so that C2 on top/mid stops motors and C2 on bottom starts them), but by default it's double-press on start/stop button that does it.
4-24 08:20
Use props
Dirty Bird
First Officer
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes.  This assumes you have already unlocked Manual Mode & adjusted your throttle stick for Manual flight.

With the Mode Switch set to Manual & the throttle set at zero, double-tap the Start-Stop button on the top right of the FPV Controller 3.  The motors should start.  Then apply throttle to lift off.
4-24 11:54
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Sure it is not the bottom right button for stop start.
4-24 16:37
Use props
zippomakerhotmail.com
lvl.2
Italy

thanks everyone, the double tap on start/stop in manual mode works, thanks
yesterday 11:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules