Goggles 2 No sd card
162 5 4-22 20:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChicagoKid23
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I tried 2 different Samsung Pro Plus V30 128gb sd card and it is not reading in my Goggles 2. My laptop reads the sd card so I know it's not a bad sd card. Do I have a defective Goggle?
4-22 20:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, have you already tried formatting the SD cards using a computer? Thank you.
4-22 20:27
Use props
ChicagoKid23
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 20:27
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, have you already tried formatting the SD cards using a computer? Thank you.

I used my computer to format the sd card in exFAT and I tried 2 different sd cards and both are not showing up in the Goggles 2.
4-22 20:31
Use props
vesh
lvl.3

Malaysia

ChicagoKid23 Posted at 4-22 20:31
I used my computer to format the sd card in exFAT and I tried 2 different sd cards and both are not showing up in the Goggles 2.

Double-check that the SD card is inserted properly into the SD card slot on the Goggles 2. Sometimes a loose or improper connection can prevent the device from reading the card.

Check if there are any available firmware updates for your Goggles 2. Manufacturers often release updates to improve compatibility and address issues. Updating the firmware may resolve the problem.
4-22 21:28
Use props
ChicagoKid23
lvl.1

United States

vesh Posted at 4-22 21:28
Double-check that the SD card is inserted properly into the SD card slot on the Goggles 2. Sometimes a loose or improper connection can prevent the device from reading the card.

Check if there are any available firmware updates for your Goggles 2. Manufacturers often release updates to improve compatibility and address issues. Updating the firmware may resolve the problem.

The SD card is "clicked" into the slot properly. I had to double check my firmware and I am on the latest V1.09

On the home screen it says No SD card and in Settings > Camera > Format > only the option to format the goggle shows. I don't have the option for to format the SD card since it's not being detected by the Goggles 2.

I've read some people having luck with the SD card I have and thought I'd give it a shot. I'm going to stop by Best Buy tomorrow and pick up one of the recommended SD cards. The only one I can find locally is the Samsung PRO Plus U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC. If the recommended SD card doesn't work either I will contact DJI support.
4-22 22:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChicagoKid23 Posted at 4-22 20:31

I see. I hope the next microSD works. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
4-23 03:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules