Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Container ship in the River Thames

A little bit of digital zoom used for this shot.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

4-22 23:43
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4-22 23:43
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The clouds do paint a bit of a gloomy start to the day but at least it allowed for capture of the container ship.  
4-23 02:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-23 02:48
The clouds do paint a bit of a gloomy start to the day but at least it allowed for capture of the container ship.

I was intrigued by that ship from a distance it looked really weird.  
4-23 02:52
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 02:52
I was intrigued by that ship from a distance it looked really weird.

It does appear to have quite the unbalanced load and heavier at the stern.  Of course we have no way of knowing what any of the containers weigh so it may out of balance at all.
4-23 13:22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-23 13:22
It does appear to have quite the unbalanced load and heavier at the stern.  Of course we have no way of knowing what any of the containers weigh so it may out of balance at all.

Yes,  I think that gave it the weird shape the got my attention to it.
4-23 22:55
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I find myself wishing there were a bit more zoom for that one.
4-24 01:34
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 22:55
Yes,  I think that gave it the weird shape the got my attention to it.

You do seem to have a good eye for spotting things out of the ordinary.  
4-24 02:26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 02:26
You do seem to have a good eye for spotting things out of the ordinary.

They say the weird spots the weird.  
4-24 02:27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 4-24 01:34
I find myself wishing there were a bit more zoom for that one.

Yes,   that would have been nice.    But youve got what youve got with the mini drones.
4-24 02:27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14044577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely image
4-24 02:35
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers AJ.
4-24 02:39
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 02:27
They say the weird spots the weird.

I didn't quite follow that reply.  Maybe I need more coffee before I shower and head to the high school for my presentations.
4-24 02:52
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 02:52
I didn't quite follow that reply.  Maybe I need more coffee before I shower and head to the high school for my presentations.

Weird people spot weird things.  
4-24 02:53
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 02:53
Weird people spot weird things.

Got it this time.    Sorry, guess I wasn't focus enough the first time I read it.  
4-24 12:42
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 12:42
Got it this time.    Sorry, guess I wasn't focus enough the first time I read it.

You were pre occupied with the teaching for the day.
4-25 00:07
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 00:07
You were pre occupied with the teaching for the day.

Yes, that is true.  I was a bit nervous thinking about it but was fine once I got my presentation started.  
4-25 02:44
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 02:44
Yes, that is true.  I was a bit nervous thinking about it but was fine once I got my presentation started.

I always used to dread having to talk in front of people like that,  but once you get going its OK.
4-25 06:06
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 06:06
I always used to dread having to talk in front of people like that,  but once you get going its OK.

You think that is rough, first day of a trial before a new judge or one you haven't been in court with before is quite the ordeal.  You have to come off as knowledgeable and firm but not cocky and be most respectable to the judge at all times.  
4-25 14:36
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 14:36
You think that is rough, first day of a trial before a new judge or one you haven't been in court with before is quite the ordeal.  You have to come off as knowledgeable and firm but not cocky and be most respectable to the judge at all times.

And not as I heard on the news the other day "loose credibility with the court".
4-26 00:47
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 00:47
And not as I heard on the news the other day "loose credibility with the court".

If you are speaking about the spectacle of a trial going on in New York you are absolutely right.  It's terrible as a lawyer when you have an arse for a client.
4-26 03:03
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-26 03:03
If you are speaking about the spectacle of a trial going on in New York you are absolutely right.  It's terrible as a lawyer when you have an arse for a client.

Some of the arguments they have been showing being made between the two cases are quite weirdly remarkable.   I hope one day some normality is restored for you.  
4-26 05:11
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1644846 ft
United States

Boat- does work
Drone- HI! HI! HI!
4-26 11:52
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 05:11
Some of the arguments they have been showing being made between the two cases are quite weirdly remarkable.   I hope one day some normality is restored for you.

Unfortunately, with other cases pending the media will continue to sensationalize it to death.  Glad I don't watch a lot of TV or listen to a lot of local radio news.  
4-26 13:27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SurveyorDJI Posted at 4-26 11:52
Boat- does work
Drone- HI! HI! HI!

I had to hold the drone back from flying out to say Hi.
4-26 21:07
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-26 13:27
Unfortunately, with other cases pending the media will continue to sensationalize it to death.  Glad I don't watch a lot of TV or listen to a lot of local radio news.

It's been getting a lot of media attention here,  or at least the crazy to us bits are.     
4-26 23:37
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 23:37
It's been getting a lot of media attention here,  or at least the crazy to us bits are.

This is exactly why I don't watch TV or listen to the news.  They've got nothing better to report so they are always biased or worse yet sensationalize everything.  Years back they just reported the news now it is all about being the first to report whether they have reliable resources or not and nobody to keep their reporting anxiety levels down.  Not sure what ethics, if any, are taught to Journalism majors these days.  

This sensationalizing is causing cracks within many factions in the US and only getting worse as time wears on.  I hate to say it but we are nearing what could turn out to be armed, internal strife.   
4-27 07:58
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-27 07:58
This is exactly why I don't watch TV or listen to the news.  They've got nothing better to report so they are always biased or worse yet sensationalize everything.  Years back they just reported the news now it is all about being the first to report whether they have reliable resources or not and nobody to keep their reporting anxiety levels down.  Not sure what ethics, if any, are taught to Journalism majors these days.  

This sensationalizing is causing cracks within many factions in the US and only getting worse as time wears on.  I hate to say it but we are nearing what could turn out to be armed, internal strife.

I wouldn't say our news was sensationalising it, they were playing actually recordings of the arguments,   and they were crazy.
4-27 22:35
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-27 22:35
I wouldn't say our news was sensationalising it, they were playing actually recordings of the arguments,   and they were crazy.

I wasn't saying your news sensationalizes things.  It is the American media that does.  I wouldn't want to be the judge in that trial.  Sounds like he is having to be a referee also.  

Politics is making this country sick.  Politics is a chronic stressor, saturating popular culture and permeating daily life through social media, various entertainment platforms and a 24-hour news cycle
4-28 07:15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-28 07:15
I wasn't saying your news sensationalizes things.  It is the American media that does.  I wouldn't want to be the judge in that trial.  Sounds like he is having to be a referee also.  

Politics is making this country sick.  Politics is a chronic stressor, saturating popular culture and permeating daily life through social media, various entertainment platforms and a 24-hour news cycle

I dont Id want to be a juror either for that one.
4-28 21:58
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-28 21:58
I dont Id want to be a juror either for that one.

No doubt about that.  I just hope they get it done sooner than later.  
4-29 03:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules