Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

here comes our review video from drohnen.de about the new PowerStations from DJI: DJI Power 500 and DJI Power 1000

As always, this video is only available in German - sorry for that ;o)

If you like that video, feel free to leave a COMMENT, LIKE the VIDEO and SHARE it - as well as to SUBSCRIBE to our channel

More information about the DJI Power Stations & DJI Drones:

Hope this is helpfull - Enjoy !!!

Greetings - your www.drohnen.de team
4-23 03:02
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Fantastic !
4-25 02:45
Use props
Nooky
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

thank you ;o)
4-25 03:03
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Great review.
4-25 07:33
Use props
Michael Calce
New

United Kingdom

Most recovery companies will take your money again. I personally think they are the same set of people that run all of them, seems like an unending cycle and its too sad. The most crazy thing about the whole internet thing is how you can clone a website to make it look like the real one, I discovered so many people fell into this kind of scams. The only recovery company I know that works is RECOVERYBUREAUC (@) Gmail com , I have been to their physical address to meet them before and the good thing about them is that they will let you know if they can handle your case or not. So they will not just take your money when they already know they wont help you out.

WhatsApp: +447586868096
4-27 11:02
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The 500 model looks like the one
4-28 07:10
Use props
elizabethwilson
New

United States

DR GERALD IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR GERALD ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP! WHATSAPP +14242983869

My husband left me for another woman 1 year ago and ever since then my life has been filled with pain, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom I have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Gerald that he can bring back lover within few hours, i laugh it out and said am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11 hours my husband called me for the very first time after 1 year that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me went through. He is back to me and now we are happy together. I still can't believe it, because it is highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr Gerald for bringing back my husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address

psychicspiritualrealm@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +14242983869
4-28 11:22
Use props
Mini 3 Pro 2024
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505436 ft

Australia

Nice video
How do you post videos onto this part of DJI forum?

Are you able to make a video on it or explain it to me?
Thanks
5-1 01:11
Use props
Shell233
New

United States

what is usdt how can Linux Cyber Security Get it back when is stolen ?
5-2 03:46
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mini 3 Pro 2024 Posted at 5-1 01:11
Nice video
How do you post videos onto this part of DJI forum?

You need to make your video and upload it to You Tube and then up load the link here.
5-2 19:10
Use props
djiuser_mYdeA32FFbz9
New

United States

BLANK SCREEN!!!
No video feed on my rc remote!!
Can’t tap on photo or video tab!!
I’m in the middle of an important shoot and this crap happens!!!
my DJI mini 4 pro isn’t even 3weeks old with only a handful of flights.
It was working fine before, what’s this issue I’m having??
5-3 18:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules