Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Goggles Ruck Sack.....

Hows everyone laying out the insiude partitions for the Avata 2 and the batteries?

Heres mine.

4-23 00:55
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4-23 00:55
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a nice configuration.  
4-23 12:53
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1635784 ft
United States

Either the dock or the case
4-23 17:56
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SurveyorDJI Posted at 4-23 17:56
Either the dock or the case

Not sure what you mean SurveyorDJI.  
4-23 22:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-23 12:53
Looks like a nice configuration.

Cheers DT,  just trying to figure out the optimum way of dividing it up.    I may try and squeeze the mini 3 and spare battery later.  
4-23 23:01
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 23:01
Cheers DT,  just trying to figure out the optimum way of dividing it up.    I may try and squeeze the mini 3 and spare battery later.

Did I miss the MC3 in there?  That will be really convenient if you can eventually configure it to be able to carry the Mini 3 Pro also.  
4-24 02:40
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 02:40
Did I miss the MC3 in there?  That will be really convenient if you can eventually configure it to be able to carry the Mini 3 Pro also.

I have to admit Ive not tried the MC3 yet,    It really doesnt appeal to me.
4-24 02:44
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 22:20
Not sure what you mean SurveyorDJI.

That strange wheeled dock I made not too long ago, and a case.
4-24 06:43
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
United States

SurveyorDJI Posted at 4-24 06:43
That strange wheeled dock I made not too long ago, and a case.

dji_fly_20240408_194404_919_1712623659304_photo.jpg
4-24 06:46
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 02:44
I have to admit Ive not tried the MC3 yet,    It really doesnt appeal to me.

Oh, okay.  No need to put it in the back then.
4-24 12:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-24 12:39
Oh, okay.  No need to put it in the back then.

I will give it a go at some point but I'll wait until I have a big empty field for that.  
4-24 23:58
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 23:58
I will give it a go at some point but I'll wait until I have a big empty field for that.

Using a large empty field sounds like a safe plan to test out the MC3.  
4-25 02:35
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 23:58

I thought the same Daf but honestly - it is the easiest form of flying I have ever experienced and great fun. I started in beginner mode but was flying in Sport mode before the end of my maiden flight. I imagine that it will take the skill element out of FPV for sure but for just having fun with the drone and hitting gaps etc through woodland it really is worth trying out. If you can fly in manual mode you will find the RC Motion 3 a piece of... pizza
4-25 04:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 02:35
Using a large empty field sounds like a safe plan to test out the MC3.

One think that put me off was all the rebinding to swap but I just fired it up to test something for Yogi and it was already paired,  seems you can have multiple controllers connected without the dance now.
4-25 05:59
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 05:59
One think that put me off was all the rebinding to swap but I just fired it up to test something for Yogi and it was already paired,  seems you can have multiple controllers connected without the dance now.

It's always been the case with MC's. And it is a nice feature.
4-25 06:57
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 4-25 06:57
It's always been the case with MC's. And it is a nice feature.

I wasn’t aware. This is my first MC.  
4-25 07:03
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1939446 ft
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 07:03
I wasn’t aware. This is my first MC.

I also was not keen on the motion controller when I got my first Avata. However I now quite like it. The motion controllers ability to automatically  direct the camera view in relation to the vertical flight direction can be advantageous in certain scenarios. And with head tracking you can control the camera view both vertically and horizontally separately from the flight direction using your head position. Head tracking takes a fair bit of getting used to.  I use the motion controller exclusively when I fly in the forest because I am not yet skilled enough in manual mode to fly in such tight quarters. I find the FPV remote controller in normal or sport mode  not as easy to use as the motion controller when  flying through the forest trails at speed. Could be just my lack of proficiency on the sticks.
4-25 08:24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 05:59

That makes it much handier to use then.  
4-25 14:21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MRDroneRookie Posted at 4-25 08:24
I also was not keen on the motion controller when I got my first Avata. However I now quite like it. The motion controllers ability to automatically  direct the camera view in relation to the vertical flight direction can be advantageous in certain scenarios. And with head tracking you can control the camera view both vertically and horizontally separately from the flight direction using your head position. Head tracking takes a fair bit of getting used to.  I use the motion controller exclusively when I fly in the forest because I am not yet skilled enough in manual mode to fly in such tight quarters. I find the FPV remote controller in normal or sport mode  not as easy to use as the motion controller when  flying through the forest trails at speed. Could be just my lack of proficiency on the sticks.

I will give it a go,  especially now as I know you can have both paired to the drone at the same time.  
4-26 00:35
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 14:21
That makes it much handier to use then.

Yes,  it came as a bit of a surprise to me,  but apparently they all do it.
4-26 00:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 00:41
Yes,  it came as a bit of a surprise to me,  but apparently they all do it.

I learned something new.  
4-26 02:51
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

MRDroneRookie Posted at 4-25 08:24
I also was not keen on the motion controller when I got my first Avata. However I now quite like it. The motion controllers ability to automatically  direct the camera view in relation to the vertical flight direction can be advantageous in certain scenarios. And with head tracking you can control the camera view both vertically and horizontally separately from the flight direction using your head position. Head tracking takes a fair bit of getting used to.  I use the motion controller exclusively when I fly in the forest because I am not yet skilled enough in manual mode to fly in such tight quarters. I find the FPV remote controller in normal or sport mode  not as easy to use as the motion controller when  flying through the forest trails at speed. Could be just my lack of proficiency on the sticks.

I think that once you get significant time on the sticks you will find that the controller can be FAR more precise that the MC. Pinching (not thumbing) Pan/strafe, reveals, etc. just require more muscles for muscle memory than a thumb can offer. I will add that the stick quality on the Controller 2 & 3 is top notch.  
4-26 04:03
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1939446 ft
Canada

KLRSKIR Posted at 4-26 04:03
I think that once you get significant time on the sticks you will find that the controller can be FAR more precise that the MC. Pinching (not thumbing) Pan/strafe, reveals, etc. just require more muscles for muscle memory than a thumb can offer. I will add that the stick quality on the Controller 2 & 3 is top notch.

Yes you are right, I need a lot more time on the sticks. I do use the pinch method. I am too chicken to fly in tight quarters in manual mode. I like the sticks for precision when going slow like through a house but my old brain/fingers connection gets confused if I try to go fast through obstacles in normal/sport mode.
4-26 06:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules