US resident "Cx Label Request" not presented
252 12 4-23 14:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NinoNino
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21306 ft
United States

I installed the Firmware update and Remote Control Update. Unfortunately, residing in the U.S., I am not presented with the "Cx Label Request" option. Can I request the "Cx Label Request" via online website? or any other method? I will be traveling to the EU at end of May and I will need the label before I leave, in order to fly C1 while i'm visiting the EU. Please help with a workaround. Thanks!

4-23 14:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NinoNino. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm if you can apply even if you're outside the EU. I'll keep you posted.
4-23 21:14
Use props
NinoNino
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 21:14
Hi, NinoNino. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm if you can apply even if you're outside the EU. I'll keep you posted.

Can you also check to see if there is another solution possible to allow me to have the Cx Label when I travel to EU for end of May visit? I'll await your reply. Thanks for your help!
4-24 04:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NinoNino Posted at 4-24 04:04
Can you also check to see if there is another solution possible to allow me to have the Cx Label when I travel to EU for end of May visit? I'll await your reply. Thanks for your help!

Sure, NinoNino I'll get back to you once I receive an update.
4-24 05:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NinoNino Posted at 4-24 04:04

Thank you for patiently waiting, NinoNino. We have confirmed that at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in the European Economic Area (EEA). We can send the label to your Europe address first to stick the label to the drone.  Will you be able to provide a Europe(UK is included) address to receive the label right now?
4-25 05:40
Use props
NinoNino
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for working on this for me! Yes, I can provide you the address, how do I go about getting you the required information?
4-25 08:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NinoNino Posted at 4-25 08:50
Thank you for working on this for me! Yes, I can provide you the address, how do I go about getting you the required information?

Hi, NinoNino. Please check my DM. Thank you.
4-29 08:21
Use props
djiuser_s1xVHOmzKkBu
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 05:40
Thank you for patiently waiting, NinoNino. We have confirmed that at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in the European Economic Area (EEA). We can send the label to your Europe address first to stick the label to the drone.  Will you be able to provide a Europe(UK is included) address to receive the label right now?

DJI Gamora,

I too am travelling to Europe shortly and am attempting to submit a CX label request for my Air 2S but am unable to do it due to being located in the US.  

I can provide a shipping address in Germany for my CX labels to be sent to.  Can you help me out or point me in the right direction?
4-29 17:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_s1xVHOmzKkBu Posted at 4-29 17:53
DJI Gamora,

I too am travelling to Europe shortly and am attempting to submit a CX label request for my Air 2S but am unable to do it due to being located in the US.  

Hi, djiuser_s1xVHOmzKkBu. I'll be more than happy to help you. Please wait for my DM for the information needed on this process. Thank you and have a nice day!
4-29 22:07
Use props
OvertheMoonlander
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 22:07
Hi, djiuser_s1xVHOmzKkBu. I'll be more than happy to help you. Please wait for my DM for the information needed on this process. Thank you and have a nice day!

I will definitely be keeping an eye out
4-30 07:58
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 22:07
Hi, djiuser_s1xVHOmzKkBu. I'll be more than happy to help you. Please wait for my DM for the information needed on this process. Thank you and have a nice day!

Hi Gamora, it sounds like your job would be easier if DJI Fly developer team just made "Cx Label Request" available to everyone but only let users input EU addresses for delivery?
4-30 11:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

OvertheMoonlander Posted at 4-30 07:58
I will definitely be keeping an eye out

Hi, OvertheMoonlander. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed. Thank you.
5-1 06:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fichek Posted at 4-30 11:41
Hi Gamora, it sounds like your job would be easier if DJI Fly developer team just made "Cx Label Request" available to everyone but only let users input EU addresses for delivery?

Hi, fichek. We understand your concern, at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones that is currently in in the European Economic Area (EEA).
5-1 06:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules