125 1 4-24 08:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Mantis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 312959 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I just wanted to clear up a couple of trivial issues I've had using the RC with my Air 2S.

For the past year I've been using the RC exclusively without using the app on my my phone/tablet. I noticed that it did not always retain all my flights from the last connection to wifi, so if I had recorded, say 96 flights previously, and had been out flying and done another 2, it would show maybe 77 at startup until the wifi caught up and synced it at 98.

This week I've been playing around with my devices (iPhone and iPad) and appear to have everything set to auto-sync. Last night I deleted some trivial flights using the iPad so I was down to 90 flights, which also synced on the phone app.
Today I fired up the RC and it seemed to override the other devices and the flights were back up at 98 on all three, despite a restart and waiting a few moments for anything to sync. So it appears I have to keep the RC as the 'master copy' unless I'm doing something silly.
The firmware is up to date.
4-24 08:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, The Mantis. Thank you for reaching out. If the app is set to automatically synchronize, it will automatically synchronize flight records to the latest version after connecting to the Internet.
4-28 20:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules