sd card for the Avata 2
573 8 4-24 10:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbccecf3f
lvl.1
United States

i purchased  sandisk ultra micro sdxc no thye package it stats 140 mbs but there is a worning on the goggles of slow sd card  what should i use
4-24 10:08
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

It's been a rare problem since the first DJI FPV System that sometimes randomly happens. I use those same cards (it's even in DJI's list of recommended cards) as well as other SanDisk models, and never had issues except with one original FPV Air Unit. Sometimes it goes away when you format the card inside the device itself, so try that first. Good luck.
4-24 11:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansbccecf3f. Thank you for reaching out. Here's the list of the Recommended microSD Cards for Avata 2:

Hope this helps.
4-24 19:06
Use props
djiuser_VYsIL9KYpRzx
New
Flight distance : 3491 ft
United States

fichek Posted at 4-24 11:28
It's been a rare problem since the first DJI FPV System that sometimes randomly happens. I use those same cards (it's even in DJI's list of recommended cards) as well as other SanDisk models, and never had issues except with one original FPV Air Unit. Sometimes it goes away when you format the card inside the device itself, so try that first. Good luck.

How do you format the SD card in the Avata 2 drone.
4-25 08:06
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

I've been using SanDisk Extreme cards on my Avata 2 and Goggles 3 and haven't had any problems yet.  I've had slow SD card warnings with Sandisk Ultra cards even on my old V2 Goggles.
4-25 08:55
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_VYsIL9KYpRzx Posted at 4-25 08:06

Settings - Camera - Format - select the aircraft SD and confirm.
4-25 11:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We recommend backing up all the necessary files on your SD card before reformatting. You can reformat your SD card using your computer or format it directly on the Goggles, when DJI Avata 2 and DJI Goggles 3 are powered on and linked, access the goggles menu and navigate to Settings > Camera > Format to initiate the formatting of either the microSD card or internal storage. Please remember that before proceeding with the formatting, it is crucial to store and create backups of your data to prevent any potential loss of data. Hope this helps.
4-26 19:36
Use props
djiuser_YX4smwxK76wY
New

United Kingdom

You can format the SD card by going through the setting the the goggles 3 i cant remember where but i remember scrolling down
4-27 15:26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I always use sandisk extreme pro U3, A2, V30 and never have any problems.
4-29 04:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules