DJI RC RM330 LED's wont work
88 3 4-25 16:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

I have this controller that is powering on but the LEDs do not light up. Also, no light when it is charging. Overall it is working fine I have to keep an eye on the battery to see the percentage. If anyone knows something about it will be greatly appreciated.
4-25 16:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you send us a short video showing the behavior of your controller so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here. Please keep us posted.
4-25 19:20
Use props
George Voicu
lvl.2

United States

I found the problem. I bought this as a spare but the previous owner dropped the controller and when I opened it up the main cable was not sitting all the way in. Now is OK is back to normal.
4-26 02:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

George Voicu Posted at 4-26 02:34
I found the problem. I bought this as a spare but the previous owner dropped the controller and when I opened it up the main cable was not sitting all the way in. Now is OK is back to normal.

Thank you for keeping us posted, George. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
4-26 20:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules