107 3 4-25 17:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

Owned the Avata2 for a week now and formatted the SD Card. Anyone can tell me why when DLing the video to Iphone and / or Macbook it automatically puts it in slo motion and I have to edit the slo mo out of it? There's no setting for this on the drone.
4-25 17:29
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

If you shoot at 100fps, that's IS slomo and default speed ramp is applied at the start and end of clip. Just drag both speed sliders to start or end of the clip and save, not a big deal. You won't lose the frames, you'll just tell Photos/Quicktime to display all of it in normal speed. Or switch your video settings to 60fps (or less) in goggle Settings under Camera menu.
4-25 17:53
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

fichek Posted at 4-25 17:53
If you shoot at 100fps, that's IS slomo and default speed ramp is applied at the start and end of clip. Just drag both speed sliders to start or end of the clip and save, not a big deal. You won't lose the frames, you'll just tell Photos/Quicktime to display all of it in normal speed. Or switch your video settings to 60fps (or less) in goggle Settings under Camera menu.

Thanks for quick answer!! I Was getting tired of removing the slo mo by using the sliders. Game changer
4-25 17:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Avata 2 does support a video resolution of up to 120fps in 1080p and 2.7k video format. If you select these resolutions, the video will turn out to be slow-motion. Please select a lower FPS to avoid this. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
4-25 19:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules