Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans668adc26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 931667 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi

When filming with the 2x and 7x zoom the picture suddenly "jerks" every once in a while. Attaching sample. Is this a physical gimbal problem or is it in software? I can tell there is a mid-jerk-frame that is blury and that would indicate that it is a gimbal movement may be. Otherwhise the picture is smooth (not talking picture quality here obviously).

Regards
Johan Wagner
Sweden

4-25 22:47
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. Try cleaning the gimbal to see if any debris is stuck in the gaps between the gimbal and the gimbal. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
4-26 01:16
Use props
fans668adc26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 931667 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Nothing visibly stuck in the gimbal. If I hold the drone while it is on but not "in flight" and pan slowly back and forth the "jerk" can be felt physically in the drone body. The problem is probably also in the 1x mode but not visibel due to the focal length. Would love to find a solution that does not involve sending the drone in as I am using it a lot.
4-26 21:36
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would not waste a lot of time.  Get that thing sent in for service!
4-26 21:43
Use props
xenich
New

Ukraine

Hi to all. I cannot to start thread, so write there.  Can you help me please? I need a catalog of parts for mavic 3 pro. Where can I download it?
4-29 10:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules