Goggles 3 faceplate replacment ?
191 7 4-26 05:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
player_87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505548 ft
Ireland

I dont really like the faceplate in new dji goggles 3, did anyone replaced it with a sponge foam ?  
4-26 05:45
Use props
OldGuy2024
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328632 ft
United States

Not yet.  Like you not a real fan of the floppy rubber gasket.  It's still cool up here N of 48 degrees along L. Superior.  Thinking once it warms up the gasket may become uncomfortable.   Guessing there will be a few aftermarket options.  Wonder if those with Goggles V2 and products like the NewBeeDrone Max Comfort goggle foam designed for the V2 have check the fit on the Goggles 3.. If so, please post....
4-26 13:32
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

I just ordered from Taobao China and waitting for shipment....

1.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg
4-26 21:16
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

OldGuy2024 Posted at 4-26 13:32
Not yet.  Like you not a real fan of the floppy rubber gasket.  It's still cool up here N of 48 degrees along L. Superior.  Thinking once it warms up the gasket may become uncomfortable.   Guessing there will be a few aftermarket options.  Wonder if those with Goggles V2 and products like the NewBeeDrone Max Comfort goggle foam designed for the V2 have check the fit on the Goggles 3.. If so, please post....

This is my main concern too - what happens once we start sweating? They're incredibly comfortable now.
4-26 23:04
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Nelsonlee Posted at 4-26 21:16
I just ordered from Taobao China and waitting for shipment....

[view_image][view_image][view_image]

I like that they come with a screen protector, I kept one of the foams it was originally packaged with and it's annoying a bit

Let us know how it fits in a few months when it arrives
4-26 23:06
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Goggless 3 faceplace replacement installation guide.

4-26 23:16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id be happy to swap out to a foam plate if it clipped in the same way as the original did,  I dont like the idea of sticking velcro pads around it.
4-27 00:22
Use props
OldGuy2024
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328632 ft
United States

The inexpensive Amazon seller lens guard purchased looks identical to the one with the "wings" in the video. Fits fine with stock floppy rubber face gaskets. Velcro is ok. Identical to original attachment system would be ideal.   Did send an email to NewBeeDrone to see if they will be coming out with a G3 version of their G2 Max Comfort face gasket if it doesn't fit on the G3.  Wondering if there is enough demand for DJI to come out with a foam gasket option?  
4-27 10:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules