Mini 2
108 3 4-27 03:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

Puerto Rico

Recently my Mini 2 is flying sideways when I press the RTH button. Also the gimbal is not turning down upon landing and I get a message that the landing area is not suitable when its perfectly clear. What can I do to correct this? I've already tried the IMU and standard calibrations.
4-27 03:20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Recently my Mini 2 is flying sideways when I press the RTH button. Also, the gimbal is not turning down upon landing
About this part, may we confirm if the issue only occurs during RTH?
About the direction of the gimbal during RTH, after the V01.03.0000 for DJI Mini 2, it will keep the original angle when descending. When the altitude is reduced to about 1.5 m, the gimbal recenters until landing.
4-27 04:22
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

Puerto Rico

aircraft and 1.13.1 for the app). My Mini 2 will not face the gim...

Yes, the Mini 2 flying sideways occurs only during RTH. As for my other queries, I have the latest versions for the Mini 2 (v01.07.0200 for the
4-27 13:49
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy Posted at 4-27 13:49
Yes, the Mini 2 flying sideways occurs only during RTH. As for my other queries, I have the latest versions for the Mini 2 (v01.07.0200 for the

Could you please record a video showing the issue and export the log for our further analysis? You can refer to: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
4-27 19:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules