AIR 2S C1 Label - Address Problem
227 3 4-27 06:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OajVERAjD7pb
lvl.1

Italy

Hi since three weeks I try every day to add my address in the Service but I receive always the same error:

I've already call the support but the tell me to retry. After other two weeks I think there is a problem, please can you help me?
4-27 06:10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear this feedback. For this situation, you could try as the follow methods. Hope it could help.

Solution 1:
Please double-confirm and modify the Phone or RC system language to be consistent with the local language before filling in, since the inconsistency will report an error.

Solution 2 :
You could also try to insert your address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress  (works best on a desktop computer).
Afterwards, please use the same account on the remote, and the address from the customer center will be saved on the account and can be used on the remote.

4-27 17:18
Use props
djiuser_OajVERAjD7pb
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 4-27 17:18
Hi there, sorry to hear this feedback. For this situation, you could try as the follow methods. Hope it could help.

Solution 1:

Perfect. With the solution 2 works!!!! THANKS
4-28 00:09
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_OajVERAjD7pb Posted at 4-28 00:09
Perfect. With the solution 2 works!!!! THANKS

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have further inquiry, please feel free to leave us messages.
4-28 02:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules