GPS remote improvements
96 1 4-27 17:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OnCo8YD
lvl.1
Canada

Just got an Action 4 and GPS remote for ocean kayak adventure filming, was totally loving this new camera till I started using the remote. Please DJI can you make some remote upgrades?
My setup is the following, I have the camera at the front of my boat about 6 feet away from arms reach. I spend most of my day in the boat. The only way I can turn the camera on/off is with the remote. The 30 minute conection time limit is a real issue for me, as when the connection is lost I have no way of turning on the camera. Also bttery life is a problem, a bigger battery or a way to turn off the GPS would be really helpuful to extend the battery life to allow for a full day of use.

Unfortunatly with the current fuctionality of the remote I will have to go back to using my old gopro H9 for kayaking, since the romote lasts multiple days and does not ever loose connection with the camera.

4-27 17:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Have a nice day.
4-27 18:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules