DJI Action 2 Front Touchscreen Module wont charge past 68%
Home / Events /
168 2 4-28 09:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e2a5b0a
lvl.1
Canada

Unable to get DJI Action 2 Front Touchscreen Module to charge past 68% - any tips??; also how do i find the serial number for the module..all i can get is the caera seril number..thx
4-28 09:31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for reaching out to us. To address the issue you're experiencing, we recommend to refresh firmware to see if the issue could be solved or not. if the issue still persists, please provide us with the serial number of the device, which can be found in the settings menu under "Device Info." Additionally, please let us know the firmware version you are currently using. It would also be helpful if you could provide a picture of the display showing the charging process. This information will assist us in better understanding and resolving the issue.
5-4 00:23
Use props
fans2e2a5b0a
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-4 00:23
Thank you for reaching out to us. To address the issue you're experiencing, we recommend to refresh firmware to see if the issue could be solved or not. if the issue still persists, please provide us with the serial number of the device, which can be found in the settings menu under "Device Info." Additionally, please let us know the firmware version you are currently using. It would also be helpful if you could provide a picture of the display showing the charging process. This information will assist us in better understanding and resolving the issue.

I did upgrade the firmware. And my unit is just over 1.5 yrs old the warranty is over. None the less I see this as a factory defect as I've used the camera a few times. Will you replace the defective module?
5-5 14:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules