DJI Flyspot image upload error - reoccurring
216 10 4-28 17:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1262228 ft
Thailand

When i tried to upload images to DJI Flyspot it just seems to shows some kind of error and doesnt let me upload, i retry multiple times yet its still not working
Screenshot_20240429_080007.png
4-28 17:06
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, uploading works may be related to the network status of your device and the size of the picture. You can try to reconnect to the network or reduce the size of the picture and upload it again.
4-28 20:06
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-28 20:06
Hi there, uploading works may be related to the network status of your device and the size of the picture. You can try to reconnect to the network or reduce the size of the picture and upload it again.

Hello DJI Mindy, thank you for replaying but could i know the max upload size (per photo or total)? The app didnt tell me anything about uploading exceeding max size and at the time im pretty sure my internet connection is good
4-28 22:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ギク | Giku Posted at 4-28 22:38
Hello DJI Mindy, thank you for replaying but could i know the max upload size (per photo or total)? The app didnt tell me anything about uploading exceeding max size and at the time im pretty sure my internet connection is good

We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team and get back to you as soon as we receive an update.
4-29 05:16
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 05:16
We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team and get back to you as soon as we receive an update.

Thank you so much DJI Mindy
4-29 09:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ギク | Giku Posted at 4-29 09:23
Thank you so much DJI Mindy

You're welcome. We got an update from our team that we do not have too many restrictions on Flyspot photo uploading. It is recommended to check the network and try other networks. Please also check whether the APP version is the latest. If possible, you can try uploading it on other mobile phones. If it still does not work, please provide us with the original footage you want to upload and the location of the Flyspot for our further confirmation.
5-1 00:40
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 00:40
You're welcome. We got an update from our team that we do not have too many restrictions on Flyspot photo uploading. It is recommended to check the network and try other networks. Please also check whether the APP version is the latest. If possible, you can try uploading it on other mobile phones. If it still does not work, please provide us with the original footage you want to upload and the location of the Flyspot for our further confirmation.

Hi DJI Mindy, i tried updating the app and trying to upload the photos on other devices but the problem still persist. Somehow it doesnt only give me error for those images but every images i tried to upload. here are all the photos i tried to upload, they all are editted on Lightroom (idk if thats the problem):

5-4 00:41
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 5-4 00:41
Hi DJI Mindy, i tried updating the app and trying to upload the photos on other devices but the problem still persist. Somehow it doesnt only give me error for those images but every images i tried to upload. here are all the photos i tried to upload, they all are editted on Lightroom (idk if thats the problem):

[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thank you for the reply. We have forwarded it to our teams. We will update you here after we get the reply.
5-4 23:03
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 5-4 00:41
Hi DJI Mindy, i tried updating the app and trying to upload the photos on other devices but the problem still persist. Somehow it doesnt only give me error for those images but every images i tried to upload. here are all the photos i tried to upload, they all are editted on Lightroom (idk if thats the problem):

[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Update: Can we have a cloud drive to view these photos?
We downloaded these photos and tested that we could successfully upload them to Flyspot.
5-5 22:20
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-5 22:20
Update: Can we have a cloud drive to view these photos?
We downloaded these photos and tested that we could successfully upload them to Flyspot.

here is the link to the drive containing the photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... XinruvR?usp=sharing
btw, i also tried to delete and reinstall the app itself from DJI website, no changes
5-6 06:15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 5-6 06:15
here is the link to the drive containing the photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... XinruvR?usp=sharing
btw, i also tried to delete and reinstall the app itself from DJI website, no changes

Thanks. We have already passed it to our engineers and we are waiting for their response.
5-6 18:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules