Bluetooth/cable control functions limitations (RS4 Pro + Sony FX3)
303 3 4-29 02:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Infocus_Jc
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Hi,
Using RS4 PRO + Sony FX3 here.

I've got a few questions, or maybe I'm missing something.

If I activate bluetooth control, I can't control manual focus with the wheel, is that normal ?
If I connect a control cable, I can control manual focus + rec control. That's good. But I cannot map the M button to C1/F1 function. Why is that ?

How can I get a mode (either bluetooth or cable) where I can have Manual focus with the wheel + rec control + M button mapping to C1/F1 ?

Thanks.
4-29 02:20
Use props
eriknives
New

Estonia

Hi! Same thing for me with FX3 + RS4. I'm also interested if it's intentional.
yesterday 01:14
Use props
Protato
New

United States

I was also interesting in other functionality for this wheel with the FX3.
yesterday 03:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there.We hope the following replies are helpful to you.
1. If I activate bluetooth control, I can't control manual focus with the wheel, is that normal ?
    It's normal.
2. If I connect a control cable, I can control manual focus + rec control. That's good. But I cannot map the M button to C1/F1 function. Why is that ?
   This feature is available only when a Bluetooth shutter connection is established
3. How can I get a mode (either bluetooth or cable) where I can have Manual focus with the wheel + rec control + M button mapping to C1/F1 ?
   If you want to achieve it at the same time, we recommend that you connect via Bluetooth and use the gimbal with a follow focus motor (mounted on the lens focus ring)
yesterday 22:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules