RMA Status 08312015-89453-202101
1073 1 2015-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justus.gries
lvl.1

United States

Looks like the support forum is the best way to get a timely response. I opened an RMA case on Monday August 31, was sent a form to fill out along with a shipping label to return my Phantom 3A. I packed everything up using the same box it was delivered to me with and I dropped everything off at FedEx Tuesday September 1. I received a notice from FedEx that my package was delivered on Tuesday September 8.  
I would just like to know that my Phantom 3A was received and will be looked at in the foreseable future. I understand it'll take some time to run diagonstic tests but it's frustrating that I can pay for a product and receive it from China within 5 days but it's been 14 days since a case has been opened and I've heard nothing.

2015-9-14
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

Patience is the operative DJI support word of the year.
I received an RMA and returned my P2V+ on July 10.  It was delivered to DJI in Torrence, CA on July 15.  DJI acknowledged and entered in ZenDesk on 7/30.  
I was notified that my P2V+ would be replaced on 9/1 and a FedEx label was ordered by DJI RMA unit.
Since that date neither DJI or FedEx knows where my package is.  I have continued to watch the FedEx tracking number and called and opened numerous inquiries on ZenDesk to no avail.
The 3DR Solo looks better every day.
2015-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules