Problem Goggles 3 "Dynamic safety database"
720 17 4-30 08:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136998 ft
Netherlands

I have a notice in the Goggles 3 with a new AVata2: "Dynamic Safety database not updated". All firmware is up to date. What is it and how can I solve this issue?

4-30 08:43
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for contacting us. You need to navigate through the menu, and start by opening the menu in the goggles and selecting "Settings." Then, choose "About" from the options provided. Scroll down to locate the dynamic safety data and click on "Check for updates."

It's important to note that this update process does not require you to connect a mobile phone.

If you're still experiencing the issue after performing the update, please provide us with the necessary information to assist you further. Kindly send us the goggles log, aircraft log, goggles and aircraft firmware version, database version screenshots, and the exact time when the issue occurred. This information will help us in investigating the matter with our engineering team.
4-30 23:02
Use props
djiuser_s27dO0KPStGV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106453 ft
Poland

Hello, I have this same problems, can you help me? I can't find anything about Dynamic in the Google settings in About.... can you send screenshots of where to update it?
5-31 12:35
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_s27dO0KPStGV Posted at 5-31 12:35
Hello, I have this same problems, can you help me? I can't find anything about Dynamic in the Google settings in About.... can you send screenshots of where to update it?

Hello.The specific method is: open the menu in the goggles and select "Settings" - "About" - scroll down to see the dynamic safety data and click "Check for updates".  
Please attention to this update process no need to connect a mobile phone.Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

5-31 20:04
Use props
djiuser_s27dO0KPStGV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106453 ft
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 5-31 20:04
Hello.The specific method is: open the menu in the goggles and select "Settings" - "About" - scroll down to see the dynamic safety data and click "Check for updates".  
Please attention to this update process no need to connect a mobile phone.Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
[view_image]

Hello,
I don't have anything like that - take a look at the screenshot - and the error still occurs
6-1 09:15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_s27dO0KPStGV Posted at 6-1 09:15
Hello,
I don't have anything like that - take a look at the screenshot - and the error still occurs
[view_image]

Hi there, thank you for your reply. Would you please double-check and see if the setting menu could be scrolled down like the attached picture? Thanks. 396ea832-cb7e-4fb4-bfa9-cb799728d77ejpeg.jpeg
6-1 13:24
Use props
DaveCupra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231785 ft
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-1 13:24
Hi there, thank you for your reply. Would you please double-check and see if the setting menu could be scrolled down like the attached picture? Thanks.[view_image]

Hello, I can't even remove the red message GOGGLES DYNAMIC DATABASE. In the menu, I can move up to the column number of battery cycles, what you have on the screens above is not displayed at all. It just runs out of battery cycles. It is no longer possible to scroll below in the menu.
6-9 09:13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DaveCupra Posted at 6-9 09:13
Hello, I can't even remove the red message GOGGLES DYNAMIC DATABASE. In the menu, I can move up to the column number of battery cycles, what you have on the screens above is not displayed at all. It just runs out of battery cycles. It is no longer possible to scroll below in the menu.

Sorry to hear that. In order to better to assist, please provide us the following information, and we will help you to check with our engineer team.

1. The goggles log
2. The aircraft log
3. Goggles/ aircraft firmware version
4. Database version screenshots
5. The exact time when the issue occurred

*You can upload them to a sharedrive and send us the link, thanks.
6-9 15:16
Use props
DaveCupra
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-9 15:16
Sorry to hear that. In order to better to assist, please provide us the following information, and we will help you to check with our engineer team.

1. The goggles log

I don't want to upload anything anywhere.

This is my last configuration:

Firmware AVATA 2 - 01.00.03.00
Firmware Goggles 3 - 01.00.02.00
Firmware Remote Controler - 01.00.01.00

The last item in the menu is BATTERY CYCLE COUNT. Moving down in the menu is not possible.
I don't see anything you show in the screenshots above.
I can't see  - CAMERA SN
                   - FLY SAFE DATABASE
                   - GOGGLES DYNAMIC SAFE DATA
                   - AIRCRAFT DYNAMIC SAFE DATA
                   - CHECK FOR UPDATES

I have had the AVATA 2 drone for a few days, so I don't know what state it was in before the latest updates.

As I found out from Facebook groups and forums here in the Czech Republic, I am not the only one with this problem. PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY.
6-11 07:45
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DaveCupra Posted at 6-11 07:45
I don't want to upload anything anywhere.

This is my last configuration:

Hi there, thank you for your reply. Since it must be updated in the goggles instead of the App, may I just double-confirm if you tried it in the Goggles?

At the same time, we will also further check with our engineer to see how to sort it out, thanks.
6-11 17:18
Use props
DaveCupra
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-11 17:18
Hi there, thank you for your reply. Since it must be updated in the goggles instead of the App, may I just double-confirm if you tried it in the Goggles?

At the same time, we will also further check with our engineer to see how to sort it out, thanks.

Hello, I tried the update both in the DJI FLY application and on the PC via DJI ASSISTANT 2. Everything reports the latest update. I even went to the PROFILE settings in the application and tried to update everything there as well. Nothing helps at all.
6-11 18:58
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DaveCupra Posted at 6-11 18:58
Hello, I tried the update both in the DJI FLY application and on the PC via DJI ASSISTANT 2. Everything reports the latest update. I even went to the PROFILE settings in the application and tried to update everything there as well. Nothing helps at all.

Thank you for your reply. If still could not find the option from the Goggles, in order to better to check the reason, it is suggested to provide us the following  files for further checking. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1. The goggles log (You can export from the DJI Assistant 2)
2. The aircraft log (You can export from the DJI Assistant 2)
3. Database version screenshots (You can check via the Goggles 3 menu, path: Setting - About - Flysafe Database, then capture the screenshot)
4. The exact time when the issue occurred
6-12 13:07
Use props
DeatHcrusH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34593 ft
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 5-31 20:04
[view_image]

Thank you, it helped me. NOTE: this option to update the flysafe database appears only after you also turn on the drone! I haven't seen this option without the drone turned on. I've had the Avata 2 drone for 2 days and I haven't been able to find this option either - placing it in the goggle "about" options is simply unintuitive. It would be good to create one hardware update center so that the flysafe database can also be updated from DJI Fly (mobile) and PC (Dji Assistant 2). And that's not the case at the moment.
EDIT: use goggles 5D switch to scroll down the menu (motion controller by the date od submitting this post doesnt't work).
6-13 00:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

DeatHcrusH Posted at 6-13 00:19
Thank you, it helped me. NOTE: this option to update the flysafe database appears only after you also turn on the drone! I haven't seen this option without the drone turned on. I've had the Avata 2 drone for 2 days and I haven't been able to find this option either - placing it in the goggle "about" options is simply unintuitive. It would be good to create one hardware update center so that the flysafe database can also be updated from DJI Fly (mobile) and PC (Dji Assistant 2). And that's not the case at the moment.

Glad to know it helps. We will also note down your suggestion and forward it to the corresponding team for evaluation.
6-13 01:54
Use props
DaveCupra
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-12 13:07
Thank you for your reply. If still could not find the option from the Goggles, in order to better to check the reason, it is suggested to provide us the following  files for further checking. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1. The goggles log (You can export from the DJI Assistant 2)

The menu ends with the last item BATTERY CYCLE COUNT. Otherwise, I don't know how to explain it to you. IT'S JUST NOT THERE!!!! It is no longer possible to move downwards. I already wrote you everything above.

The drone, goggles and controller are on - all paired and connected to the mobile.

https://youtu.be/-UO_DoWtZEM
6-13 06:08
Use props
DaveCupra
lvl.1
Czechia

DaveCupra Posted at 6-13 06:08
The menu ends with the last item BATTERY CYCLE COUNT. Otherwise, I don't know how to explain it to you. IT'S JUST NOT THERE!!!! It is no longer possible to move downwards. I already wrote you everything above.

The drone, goggles and controller are on - all paired and connected to the mobile.

So I figured it out. The MOTION CONTROLLER cannot be used to go lower in the menu than the BATTERY CYCLE COUNT inscription. I tried not to use the controller this time and only use the 5D BUTTON on the glasses, and suddenly I can get down in the menu. So it doesn't work with the controller, but it works with the 5D BUTTON!!!! Just for info to others. It's just a shame that you have to figure it out yourself and support can't advise on this.
6-13 06:43
Use props
DeatHcrusH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34593 ft
Poland

DaveCupra Posted at 6-13 06:43
So I figured it out. The MOTION CONTROLLER cannot be used to go lower in the menu than the BATTERY CYCLE COUNT inscription. I tried not to use the controller this time and only use the 5D BUTTON on the glasses, and suddenly I can get down in the menu. So it doesn't work with the controller, but it works with the 5D BUTTON!!!! Just for info to others. It's just a shame that you have to figure it out yourself and support can't advise on this.

That's what I was going to write - but anyway, it's an application error. They will definitely fix it
6-13 10:38
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DaveCupra Posted at 6-13 06:43
So I figured it out. The MOTION CONTROLLER cannot be used to go lower in the menu than the BATTERY CYCLE COUNT inscription. I tried not to use the controller this time and only use the 5D BUTTON on the glasses, and suddenly I can get down in the menu. So it doesn't work with the controller, but it works with the 5D BUTTON!!!! Just for info to others. It's just a shame that you have to figure it out yourself and support can't advise on this.

Sorry for the inconvenience. First of all, we are glad to hear that your issue has been fixed.
At the same time, we will also forward this feedback to our engineering team to enhance our product and service. Thank you for your understanding.
6-13 15:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules