Out of Business?
2017 10 2015-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikedaniels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48986 ft
United States

Ordered 2 pair of Phantom 3 props today to be will-called. Paid for by PayPal and recieved a confirming E-mail back from the dealer (Magic Sky, Irvine, Ca.) for my order. Went to the store to find it locked. Looking in the window, I saw it was empty. Opened a claim with PayPal (slow process, 11 days). They claim to be the largest DJI dealer with over 100 employees.
Caution!

2015-9-14
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Interesting.

I get rolled over into what sounds like a cell phone voice mail when I call their corporate number
I put a few items in a cart and tried to do a test checkout and it wouldn't let me (without an account).So at least that is good.

2015-9-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Could they have possibly moved to a bigger location?
Sorry to hear of your troubles, thankfully very little money involved in your digital transaction.

Hopefully it gets resolved quickly and you can move on, or preferably you may fly away. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-9-14
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

thats why i have been buying direct fro dji and for things like, props and device holders, ND filters, batteries, i have received them within 5 days from date of order!!
i am sure paypal will take care of it. lesson learnt
2015-9-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Intelligent Flight Batteries, Props and many other DJI brand accessories including the OFFICIAL DJI Hard Shell Back Pack are all available to me locally.
Yeah, it's become such a popular brand, with a house hold name.  I have access at several retail locations, a couple of them are within walking distance from my front door.
Including Apple Stores, Great Hobby' shop/s, Best Buy, Staples Sherwood Park, Vistek Photography. . .  The list goes on.

If it isn't available here, I don't need it. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-9-14
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Almost all Phantom 3 accessories are available on Amazon and shipped via Amazon Prime. Since Amazon is shipping out Prime items, you don't have to worry about the items not being in stock and/or sellers going out of business. They have an excellent return policy too. You should be able to find everything you need at PhantomHelp.com.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-9-14
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

Hey Mike, for future reference, check out this DJI dealer - Aerial Media Pros in Cost Mesa.  I've been buying from them since last year.  They're good, have a real office you can visit, and great customer service.  Sometimes when I want something that day, I just order it on their website and click "Store pickup", then just drive over and get it.

Here's their contact info:

3175 Airway Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
888-557-6791
2015-9-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wamuBugMe Posted at 10-18 21:42
Hi, I think the best solution right now is an online business on Amazon. It is quite possible to start with a small investment, make a profit from the first sale and delivery of the product to the buyer, and gradually build up turnover, increasing profitability. But it is important to start a business from scratch and not buy a ready-made one. Why it should be so you can read on this site . you can open a business with minimal investment on Amazon even in 90 days. There are many examples of such rapid business development on Amazon.

WOW, this thread is over 6 years old lol
2021-10-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

wamuBugMe Posted at 10-18 21:42
Hi, I think the best solution right now is an online business on Amazon. It is quite possible to start with a small investment, make a profit from the first sale and delivery of the product to the buyer, and gradually build up turnover, increasing profitability. But it is important to start a business from scratch and not buy a ready-made one. Why it should be so you can read on this site . you can open a business with minimal investment on Amazon even in 90 days. There are many examples of such rapid business development on Amazon.

How much is the minimum that is Worth doing that can prove to be successful?  I understand alibaba is great and drop shipping could work but have zero experience in first hand experience with FBA.  How long have you been doing it?  How hard is it to setup?  Easy as ebay?
2021-10-20
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

The biggest problem of setting up a successful Drone Spares business is the (non) availability of parts, especially for the older drones and these would be your key market.
You'd have to set-up in cooperation with the Chinese manufacturers, good luck with that!
2021-10-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

cheddar-man Posted at 10-20 23:58
The biggest problem of setting up a successful Drone Spares business is the (non) availability of parts, especially for the older drones and these would be your key market.
You'd have to set-up in cooperation with the Chinese manufacturers, good luck with that!

Personally wouldn't fly anything not new prior to the DJI Spark but I did have a used Inspire 1 with FLIR XT that flew perfectly fine.
2021-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules