iOSD mini
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I have a standard P2Vision.  Can I install this and get the output on the recorded video (sd card in camera)

https://store.dji.com/product/iosd-mini
T.I.A

Ump..

2014-12-12
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United Kingdom

What's the benefit of fitting this? I can't quite get my head around it as some of the info is available on the dji vision app is it not?  #intrigued
2014-12-13
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Same here, I think some of what DJI make are upgrades, or for when you build your own drone.  I thought this was to show you in flight telemetry when your using FPV equipment (not the Vision App), but I was wondering if it could be made to add its readouts on the video that is captured by the Vision.

Since then I have rooted my Android Tablet, so I can record the DJI App, so i can have picture in picture.  A little more work, but is essentially a free upgrade to what I want.
2014-12-13
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United Kingdom

It would be good to have info like altitudes, direction camera facing on the video etc. It's not a huge price to pay. A car charger is my next addition then next harvest I can charge as I go.
2014-12-13
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

For me its more batteries, I only have the one that came with it. I only get about 15mis of fly time in the cold & after setting up.  I just get in to it and its time to go home lol.  Its a shame that DJI did not make the smart battery more like a cartridge that you put you other cells in to.  Still it is what it is.
2014-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules