232 6 5-6 15:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BudWalker
First Officer
Flight distance : 5978740 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Audience mode on the Goggles 3 is much less susceptible to the pixelation problem seen with the Goggles V2. But, when pixelation does happen the Audience goggles appear to crash and the image goes to all black. Any video recording in the Audience goggles will stop.

Can this be fixed? I have 10 days left in my return window. I'd prefer to keep them if I know this will be fixed. Otherwise I can return and re-purchase later if it gets fixed.
5-6 15:51
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this with Goggles 3 to Goggles 3?
5-6 16:18
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-6 16:18
Is this with Goggles 3 to Goggles 3?

Yes. Except that the connection is from both the Audience and primary goggles to the Avata 2. The Audience and primary Goggles 3 are not connected.
5-6 16:51
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for contacting us regarding the DJI Goggles 3. Could you kindly provide us with a video recording of the issue? This will greatly assist us in troubleshooting and providing you with further assistance. Thank you.
5-6 22:27
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-6 22:27
Thank you for contacting us regarding the DJI Goggles 3. Could you kindly provide us with a video recording of the issue? This will greatly assist us in troubleshooting and providing you with further assistance. Thank you.

Here is a YouTube of the audience goggles recording. It can be seen that the video link is having problems before the recording terminates. The view through the audience goggles was the same
5-7 06:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BudWalker Posted at 5-7 06:14
Here is a YouTube of the audience goggles recording. It can be seen that the video link is having problems before the recording terminates. The view through the audience goggles was the same
https://youtu.be/TtWz6jXMyBk

Hi. BudWalker.We apologize for the inconvenience. To guarantee the stable operation of the primary DJI Goggles 3, the Audience Goggles 3 are more likely to be affected by interference when used with the primary DJI Goggles 3, which will lead to an obstructed image or frozen screen. If this issue appears, try to set the DJI Avata 2 frequency to Auto before the flight. Try to fly your aircraft in an open environment that has less interference. Also please switch the Audience Goggles to primary DJI Goggles for testing, if this issue happens all the time even in open an area. Please provide us with a longer video showing the issue, the Goggles log, and the exact test time when the issue occurred
How to export goggles log?
1. Power on the goggles;
2. Connect the goggles to the PC via a Type-C cable;
3. Open the downloaded DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones series), then enter the main page and click  "Log Export" to export the goggles log.
5-9 07:11
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, but you really haven't addressed my issue. In particular, the audience goggles crash and the recording terminates. I've had quite a bit of experience with the audience pixelation issue: what  causes it, how to reduce it, etc.

I could keep repeating what I said in my post but I suspect that won't lead to a resolution. I think I'll just return the audience goggles before the 14 day return window is closed. I'm hoping DJI will fix this problem in the future and then I can re-purchase the audience goggles if that happens.

Using DJI Assistant 2 I've extracted the log as you described.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Ct/view?usp=sharing

I also extracted the log for the primary goggles.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... At/view?usp=sharing
5-9 11:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules