Have been demoted. Flights not updated.
193 13 5-7 00:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14068337 ft
Sweden

About a year ago I notised that my flight distances was changed to 44914321 which was much more that I had previously, which was 13681453 on 6 August 2023.

Kyalami Captain.jpg

Later on after writing to forum@dji it got updated to 1735513, which seams to be right, but my Capatain was demotet to Second Officer.

Kyalami  dump 30.4.2024.jpg

Now I have made 2 flights on my RC Pro on 30 April 2024 as can bee seen from the attached Flight Data Center. one flight was 8.11Km and 20 min and the other was 6,81km and also 20 min.
Flight data centre_20240430-161420.jpg

Attached is also record of  that the Auto sync is on and I can see the little cloud in the top right hand corner showing the flight should be uploaded, but the flight distance was not updated.

Autosync flight records_20240430-161450.jpg

A screen record of my Kyalami flight distance before the 2 flight are also attached that shows 17352513 ft, but this does not change after todays 2 flights.

It can also bee seen that my Second Officer has also not changed to Captain, that I was earlier on.

The RC Pro has the latest firm ware update as well as the Mini 3 Pro.

The RC Pro is also connected to my Wi-Fi but the flight distance did not change.

I have also checked that the djuser_xxxxxxxxxx is the same on my RC Pro as on my Samsung phone with GO 4 on it.

What can I do to get the web forum to update? No one has replied to my previous e-mails to the forum@dji.com.

Kyalami Captain.jpg
5-7 00:31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you seen - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1

Basically they changed the forum points requirement for each level.
5-7 00:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, kyalami. Thank you for reaching out. This is normal. Please check the link provided by DAFlys. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
5-7 01:29
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 00:56
Have you seen - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310519&extra=page%3D1

Basically they changed the forum points requirement for each level.

Many thanks DA for your information which I now fully understand. Pity that dji@forum.com never wrote back to me and informed when I asked about what I thought was a problem. It is all clear to me now.
5-7 01:52
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 5-7 01:29
Hi, kyalami. Thank you for reaching out. This is normal. Please check the link provided by DAFlys. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks Tony. Now I fully understand what has happened.

However I still have a problem with updating my flight records as mentioned.

"A screen record of my Kyalami flight distance before the 2 flight are also attached that shows 17352513 ft, but this does not change after todays 2 flights."
5-7 01:57
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 5-7 01:57

If its any consolation my flight distance has also stalled since I got the Avata 2.   Not sure if it's related to that but I synced all my logs before I got it and the forum updated and since none of my Mini 3 Pro or Avata flight distance has been added to the forum.
5-7 06:00
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 5-7 01:52
Many thanks DA for your information which I now fully understand. Pity that  never wrote back to me and informed when I asked about what I thought was a problem. It is all clear to me now.

Thats a shame about the DJI forum email address as when they made the change they actually locked out of the forum all the remaining captains,    and after they had addressed the problem I asked what to do if something like that happened again and was directed to that email address
5-7 06:01
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 06:00
If its any consolation my flight distance has also stalled since I got the Avata 2.   Not sure if it's related to that but I synced all my logs before I got it and the forum updated and since none of my Mini 3 Pro or Avata flight distance has been added to the forum.

That is interesting to hear. I will wait for a while and see if any new flights with my Mini 3 Pro will update. Hope DJI will eventually fix this.
5-7 06:09
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 06:01
Thats a shame about the DJI forum email address as when they made the change they actually locked out of the forum all the remaining captains,    and after they had addressed the problem I asked what to do if something like that happened again and was directed to that email address

I will wait and see if they come back to me. I can always send a short reminder and see if I get a reply. I will fly some more now when the weather gets warmer and see if  if the flight distance eventually get updated.
5-7 06:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 5-7 01:57

You're welcome. Let me forward this to the relevant team to check. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.
5-8 01:56
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 01:56
You're welcome. Let me forward this to the relevant team to check. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Tony, much appreciate your help.
5-8 02:36
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

Hi kyalami, after checking our SKydata Record, your latest mile data is 4255139 m, which can be converted  to 13960430 ft, and this correct record has shown in your forum profile. Thank you for your feedback.
5-8 20:19
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Panda Posted at 5-8 20:19
Hi kyalami, after checking our SKydata Record, your latest mile data is 4255139 m, which can be converted  to 13960430 ft, and this correct record has shown in your forum profile. Thank you for your feedback.

Hi Panda,
May thanks for coming back to me and to confirm the correct flight distance that you have . It was just that I thought that my last 2 flights did not update. I will check this after the next flights I do, as I thought that it was something strange with my new RC Pro and Mini 3 Pro. I hade some problems and received a new Mini 3 Pro and RC.
Thank you again for your kind reply.
Tony
5-8 23:21
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Panda Posted at 5-8 20:19

Hi again Panda,
Hurray. Today I made 2 flights and it was uploaded from my RC Pro and  compared with the previous flight distance which got updated today, it worked correctly. I am now very happy with everything.
Thank you again for your kind assistance and explanation.
Kind regards
Tony
5-10 07:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules