Express refreash
247 25 5-7 03:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1179341 ft
United States

DJI should be ashamed of themselves....my mini 4 pro crashed and had a loose arm. So I sent it back using Express DJI care service. They sent me a drone back and it didn't work on day one. Gimbal problems and would not connect to Quicktransfer. Sent it back and STILL waiting for them to send me a drone that works.  They want to repair the junk drone they sent me which is ridiculous because the first time they sent it, it was supposed to be OK. I paid $700 for a drone which I don't even have. DJI should have sent out a replacement right away but they keep dragging their feet. Terrible guarantee Service... I would expect it from $100 drone from Amazon, but not from Dji  BEWARE DJI REPLACEMENTS.  
5-7 03:44
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the reference number such as the case number to check more details?
5-7 05:09
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

Hello...CAS-16473778-J8J6Q1...Thank you for the quick response. I've called 2 or 3 times now.
5-7 05:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-7 05:23
Hello...CAS-16473778-J8J6Q1...Thank you for the quick response. I've called 2 or 3 times now.

Thank you for your reply. We forwarded your situation to our relevant team to further check on it. We will get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.
5-7 05:38
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

Ok Thank you
5-7 05:42
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It's our pleasure to assist! If you have any more questions or need assistance with anything else, feel free to ask.
5-7 08:06
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

Yes, there is… When are you gonna send my drone out? I hope you send it out today. I don't wanna wait two weeks for a drone that I should already have in hand.
5-7 08:25
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

It's not my fault that you're engineering team sent me a drone. That's not working right
5-7 08:25
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

If I do not get a tracking number that you sent the drone today, believe me I will be calling tomorrow and talking to a supervisor and filing a complaint
5-7 08:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-7 08:34
If I do not get a tracking number that you sent the drone today, believe me I will be calling tomorrow and talking to a supervisor and filing a complaint

Hi, djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT, thank you for your response. We understand your urgency and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please be assured that your case is currently being handled as a top priority and is actively being processed. It has been escalated to our higher department for further feedback and solutions. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
5-7 13:21
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

According to the quote, you have to replace the gimbal… and why did you send me a drone with a broken gimbal in the first place? Trying to pawn a piece of junk off on me. It cost $700 is ridiculous. Don't forget it will not connect to Dji quick transfer on my iPhone and the auto focus doesn't work properly so I do not want that drone back
5-7 18:12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-7 18:12
According to the quote, you have to replace the gimbal… and why did you send me a drone with a broken gimbal in the first place? Trying to pawn a piece of junk off on me. It cost $700 is ridiculous. Don't forget it will not connect to Dji quick transfer on my iPhone and the auto focus doesn't work properly so I do not want that drone back

Hi, there. We will provide you with a free repair service. The product will be sent back to you after the repair is completed. Thank you for your support.
5-8 06:59
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

I don't want THAT drone back....you already sent it to me once not working even thought if was supposed to be working. Shame on you for shipping out broken drones. I WILL send it back. I want a different drone please.  That one is a lemon. I can't believe you try to pawn off a broken drone to me saying that it was a new working condition and it wasnt.  ...shame on you for shipping unusable drones which cost $700
5-8 07:38
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-8 07:38
I don't want THAT drone back....you already sent it to me once not working even thought if was supposed to be working. Shame on you for shipping out broken drones. I WILL send it back. I want a different drone please.  That one is a lemon. I can't believe you try to pawn off a broken drone to me saying that it was a new working condition and it wasnt.  ...shame on you for shipping unusable drones which cost $700

Hi there. Thank you for your response. We understand your request for a different drone. As per checking your case details, please be informed that we have sent you a replacement drone with a different serial number. For your reference, kindly check your email inbox for the Repair Delivery Notice from our shipping team. We hope for your kind understanding and cooperation.
5-8 13:39
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

Two weeks without a drone because you tried to warranty replace my broken drone with a malfunctioning drone right out of a sealed package....supposed to get another one next week. Let's hope this one works. Will update after I try it out. If anybody gets a replacement drone because theirs broke on warranty… Please check it out because they send out broken drones
5-10 13:29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-10 13:29
Two weeks without a drone because you tried to warranty replace my broken drone with a malfunctioning drone right out of a sealed package....supposed to get another one next week. Let's hope this one works. Will update after I try it out. If anybody gets a replacement drone because theirs broke on warranty… Please check it out because they send out broken drones

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced once again. It's definitely frustrating to have gone through this, and we completely understand your concern. Please be assured that we're taking this matter very seriously, and our DJI repair team has ensured that the replacement drone you'll receive has undergone quality assessment to ensure functionality. As per checking the UPS tracking number, the package is currently in transit to your given address. We encourage you to test the product once it is received.

If you do encounter any further problems, please feel free to reach out to us, and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we sincerely hope the next drone works perfectly for you.
5-10 15:22
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

Unbelievable… all the stuff you put me through and all the times you lied to me, you should be ashamed of yourselves… You sent me back the same drone I sent you I told you I didn't want that one because it was no good and you sent it back to me anyways… I talked to three different people on phone  and chat with two different people and they said I would get a different drone and here is you sent me the same piece of crap if this does not work...it will come back to you in 1 million pieces and you're gonna replace it for free ....5 different people lied to me and said they were gonna send me a different drone....
5-13 13:58
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-13 13:58
Unbelievable… all the stuff you put me through and all the times you lied to me, you should be ashamed of yourselves… You sent me back the same drone I sent you I told you I didn't want that one because it was no good and you sent it back to me anyways… I talked to three different people on phone  and chat with two different people and they said I would get a different drone and here is you sent me the same piece of crap if this does not work...it will come back to you in 1 million pieces and you're gonna replace it for free ....5 different people lied to me and said they were gonna send me a different drone....

Hello, there. Thank you for your update on this situation. Checking on the repair case, the aircraft was indeed replaced and we've sent you a different serial number on your email. May we ask if you could provide a photo showing the serial number of the aircraft that you received? You may upload it via Google Drive or Dropbox and send it to us directly via PM. I hope to hear from you soon.
5-13 16:23
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

You sent me back a broken drone again… The quick transfer does not work just like I told you when I sent it to you, but you did not fix it
5-13 19:23
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

You just tried to fix my old drone and change the serial number...the box it came in has my old drone serial number....the plastic bag inside has a different serial number.  Why don't you fix the drone instead of just changing  serial numbers? This is ridiculous. Quick transfer STILL DOESET WORK!!!
5-14 02:48
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-13 19:23
You sent me back a broken drone again… The quick transfer does not work just like I told you when I sent it to you, but you did not fix it

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. For your case, we will try our best to resolve the problem, but first of all, we need you to send back the aircraft, as without the aircraft, we cannot do the diagnostic. Once receive your aircraft, we will test the aircraft, if there is indeed an abnormality, we will offer a free replacement service and ship the new aircraft to you as soon as possible.
5-14 03:28
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

I already did that with his drone one time… And you could not fix it. I'm not gonna go through this thing 10 times because you guys cannot replace this drone.
5-14 03:31
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

You need to stand by your product and just send me a drone that works you sent me the same drone twice and it's broken the same way I even told you and I even put a note inside the box. The Quik transfer does not work.
5-14 03:33
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-14 03:33
You need to stand by your product and just send me a drone that works you sent me the same drone twice and it's broken the same way I even told you and I even put a note inside the box. The Quik transfer does not work.

Hello, there. Thank you for getting back to us. Please be advised that we've responded to your other post via this link. We look forward to hearing from you.
5-14 09:44
Use props
djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT
lvl.2
United States

I would like to close this case and apologize because now my quick transfer is working… Apparently your programming department made changes to the new firmware version and did not publish it and what the problem is we need to have the iPhone in airplane mode for it transfer ...the previous version it did not matter what settings you had on your iPhone it always worked. Sorry I was getting so upset, but you guys did express cared me a defective drone, which your service department confirmed that had bad gimble. So I was without a drone for two weeks because of your mistake.
5-14 19:37
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9wySSaO5gaDT Posted at 5-14 19:37
I would like to close this case and apologize because now my quick transfer is working… Apparently your programming department made changes to the new firmware version and did not publish it and what the problem is we need to have the iPhone in airplane mode for it transfer ...the previous version it did not matter what settings you had on your iPhone it always worked. Sorry I was getting so upset, but you guys did express cared me a defective drone, which your service department confirmed that had bad gimble. So I was without a drone for two weeks because of your mistake.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble you experienced. We're pleased to know that your issue has now been successfully resolved. We truly appreciate your patience and determination throughout the troubleshooting process. If you have any additional questions or encounter any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to provide you with the assistance and support you need.
5-14 23:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules