No information about RMA status after 6 weeks
1061 1 2015-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sanderroeling
New

Netherlands

I've had my PH3P sent to DJI Europe GMBH (Germany) after it went out of control and crashed for unknown reasons. I've sent a complete and detailed information package about the crash and I know it was received at june 24th.  After one week i've mailed to the Customer Support to verify if it was received and how the RMA procedure will continue. They only confirmed it was received and the workaround for the hobby-line was appox 25 workdays. After that, i tried to contact several times about the status, but I've got just 1 answers that i would be contacted soon by the administration office. Well, that was two weeks ago. Today I tried to call them, but no answers.

Is this normal procedure? I've read threads about zendesk and "check-in" etc. But i've got nothing here and I want to know what will happen with my Phantom and if it will be repaired within warranty etc etc.

2015-9-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am in touch with DJI DE.  Can you please give me your ticket number or email address and they will contact you.  I apologize for the inconvenience.
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules