Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A few teething problems / suggestions
126 2 5-21 06:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans40c3d707
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1685072 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi

I purchased a new Osmo action 4 yesterday and having a few teething problems  / suggestions.
The main reason for purchasing camera as I have a gopro hero 9 and Insta360 X3 was for audio improvements whilst on motorbike.
I do have DJI mic 2
First off the audio is loads better, I am not getting audio overload like with the other cameras. So thats a plus and achieves one of my main aims.

The image quality is clear but very harsh out of the box with the colours not very vibrant.
Going onto custom video modes, when you enter this menu (using the icon bottom left) the mode only comes only very briefly (2 or 3 seconds), which is too short.
How do you delete a custom video mode C2, I created that I do not want it now. ?
The DJI microphone settings are split accross 2 menu area which seems odd and not intuative. One lot of settings in is in general settings, wireless microphone, the other lot are are in adjustments from main screen and burried under pro settings, I had particually wanted to adjust the microphone input gain. Took me ages to stumbe acrross that.

harsh photo

harsh photo
5-21 06:40
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

To delete custom mode 2 open the main menu by dragging down from top of screen, select the first icon (looks like a person), drag finger left to get to custom mode 2 and then select delete on the bottom right of screen.
5-21 11:23
Use props
fans40c3d707
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1685072 ft
  • >>>
Spain

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 5-21 11:23
To delete custom mode 2 open the main menu by dragging down from top of screen, select the first icon (looks like a person), drag finger left to get to custom mode 2 and then select delete on the bottom right of screen.

thanks will try that.
gosh easy once you know how :-)

5-21 11:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules