mini 3 panorama
238 4 5-25 06:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guilhem1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9590 ft
France

hello I tried to make panoramas but the quality wasn't great so I wanted to have the 35 photos to do it with software, but I couldn't find it so I wanted to transfer the panorama, I I have an image but not the 35 photos, how can I get all 35 photos?
5-25 06:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The stitched photo can be automatically recognized and downloaded to the mobile phone by using the QuickTransfer function. You may refer to this link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en. Have a nice day ahead.
5-28 03:28
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You need to turn on photo saving in Panorama mode.  Sadly you can only access the settings while the drone is flying.So take off, set the photo mode to Panorama, then tap the 3 dots in the top right of the screen.  Select the type of image format you want to save.
This will now make a panorama folder on the drone's microSD card which contains the 35 images.
6-6 13:18
Use props
CHARZ
lvl.1

Poland

panoramas are meaningless, it is better to take a series of 48 megapixel photos and combine them into a panorama in the Hugin - Panorama editor program
6-11 09:50
Use props
fans3735563e
New

South Africa

hi, i used ptgui to stitch mine
6-17 07:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules