Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chip.robie
lvl.1

United States

DaveReidPhoto Posted at 2015-9-24 20:52
wow....... :\

ok thanks.
DaveReidPhoto: "glad you got the walk through help you required and are not able to pass it on... anyway im out. if thats the attitude of the forum then thats disgraceful. "

You funny guy, Dave. Your message was two? three? posts down in the same thread from a series of stepwise pictures and annotations that I posted starting with a a number of photographs documenting the problem and then working through 3 pigtail installations, then showing the completed job with and wiithout added on antennas.

Then you whine about me not passing on walk through help? One post after you asked me to go back and take higher res shots and put in labels and arrows? You gotta be freeking kidding me.

If the attitude of the forum is that entitled people show up demanding information, then demand more information about their free information, then refuse to read the requested information that was provided carefully for comprehension, and continue to ask already answered questions and request summaries of previous posts for their convenience...

You're right. I don't want any of that.  Rats are easily trained to show up, press a button for a pellet. Eat pellet. Defecate. Repeat. You are acting like a rat and treating the forum like a pellet dispenser. You consume (partially), you ask for more, and you expel waste, but contribute nothing, and create a stink if your selfish and lazy requests to package the information to your whims are not happily responded to by the magical elves that have no purpose in life but to wait on the Forum to grant your wishes.

I was willing to work in a forum that exchanges information. I've learned one thing. You be nice and put stuff up here, people will throw a saddle on your back and ride you for more info like they own you, and spur you if you don't do it fast enough or post pictures in high enough resolution with added labels. And that is why jerks who don't show respect for others ruin the information sharing concept by blowing out content providers with their breathtaking rudeness and naievete.

52e098e0bc145d1b65ffc49b136ef969.jpg
2015-9-25
Use props
alex.huppenthal
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Chip,

That's the coolest work I've seen in a while. I watched and read all your posts. Thanks for sharing. Its great to have that kind of flexible antenna options.

I love that DJI's device has sensors, both 5.8 and 2.4 ghz wireless, GPS, CPU(s), power controllers, motors, an amazing camera, and really nice stabilization.

Its forum members like you that make reading these sites so fun, valuable. Sharing is how it seems, our economy is moving forward more rapidly.

thanks again for sharing, and the end-result looks really cool. I've never seen the add-on of the holder for a tablet. All this in a P3S.. amazing!

fun!

kind regards,
Alex
2015-9-25
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

chip.robie Posted at 2015-9-22 16:02
Brother Jim, I owe you a substantially large debt of gratitude for your kindness and technical gene ...

Hey Chip!

Checking in on you buddy. How are your flights lately with the new setup?

Jim
2015-10-18
Use props
mjames
lvl.1

United States

ebay item number 161946460273 is a great antenna i bought one it doubled my distance and looks perfect
2016-1-24
Use props
mjames
lvl.1

United States

awesome antenna
2016-1-24
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

chip.robie Posted at 2015-9-24 10:49
P3S Controller, ufl to RP-SMA pigtail mod, with 8 db gain linear omni antennas attached.
Clamp sho ...

How do you mount the p3P clip for a tablet?  here is my controller jeje but i need one of those
rc antenna 2.jpg
2016-1-24
Use props
ryanlee2017
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59783 ft
United States

Does anyone have a guide on how to reinsert the cable back into the UFL connector? Same problem here, pulled out when the drone crashed.
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules