Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Posts/Points Issues
887 2 5-26 08:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

A month or so ago my account was somehow deleted & I was unable to log on for about a week.  I was able to get that issue resolved, but there are three related issues that remain.

First, every single thing I ever posted to this site prior to that is now gone.  Every post, every reply, every video.  All of it is gone.

Second, my Flight Distance no longer updates.  I have logged out & back in on both the forum & apps, but it remains frozen.

Third, my Forum Points are totally wacked & showing negative numbers (see photo).  I suspect the negative forum points is because it deducted all of the missing content.

Could an Admin please look into these these issues?  Thank you!

DJI Points.jpg
5-26 08:30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. I'll check with the team for their attention. Appreciate your patience.
5-26 11:47
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

Hi Dirty Bird, We apologise for the inconvenience, this was due to an attack on our forum database which caused some user data anomalies, our cyber security team are still trying to fix this. After evaluating your account, we are glad that you meet our new title, Core User of DJI, we have also compensated you for the lost points and rewarded you with some extra, please accept our apologies.
5-27 19:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules