Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FLY SPOTS NOT WORKING!!!
669 20 6-4 00:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phatdad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7410315 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi There All,

Is anyone else having issues creating new ‘Fly Spots’.  The post button is staying grey and photo’s are not uploading?   I tried the old trick of uninstalling the fly app and reinstalling but to no prevail
6-4 00:48
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot showing the issue and send us the photos you want to upload for further checking?
6-4 01:12
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 01:12
Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot showing the issue and send us the photos you want to upload for further checking?

Hi Mindy, I’ll try now and show my finding
6-4 02:54
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

6-4 02:58
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Both area’s in the fly spots are grey out so you can’t post.  I get the spinning circle on any photos I try to upload
6-4 03:00
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I logged into skypixel and was able to post with the link to a new fly spots.  But in the DJI Fly app (click on before you fly) for fly spots is not letting uploads to create a fly spot.   

Either way I found a way around to post and link a fly spot.  
6-4 03:16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Thanks for the screenshot. Glad to know you find a solution. We will also forward this issue to our engineer for further checking. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
6-4 04:14
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 04:14
Thanks for the screenshot. Glad to know you find a solution. We will also forward this issue to our engineer for further checking. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

No problem
6-4 05:11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello.We suggest you try changing other photos to see if the issue persists.
6-4 19:56
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-4 19:56
Hello.We suggest you try changing other photos to see if the issue persists.

Just tried a different location and photos. Still having the same issues.
6-5 00:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Phatdad Posted at 6-5 00:09
Just tried a different location and photos. Still having the same issues.

Hello. Can you provide us with the original photos? We need to confirm with the engineering team. You may save it through a shareable link like Google Drive and DropBox, then send the link here.
6-5 00:42
Use props
djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 843104 ft

Canada

I'm having this same issue, unable to post a picture.
6-5 12:45
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ Posted at 6-5 12:45

DJI have just launch the new ‘fly spot challenge’ I think the extra people loading photo’s might be part of the problem.  I found Skypixel could load photo’s to a fly spot link instead. The alternative method worked for me.
6-5 14:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ Posted at 6-5 12:45

Hello, could you please provide us with a screenshot showing the issue and send us the photos you want to upload for further checking?
6-5 20:17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Phatdad Posted at 6-5 14:24
DJI have just launch the new ‘fly spot challenge’ I think the extra people loading photo’s might be part of the problem.  I found Skypixel could load photo’s to a fly spot link instead. The alternative method worked for me.

We are glad that you found a solution. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
6-5 20:20
Use props
djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ
lvl.2

Canada

Phatdad Posted at 6-5 14:24

I was trying to upload a fly spot for the new challenge. I just tried it again and am still unable to upload.

if I use "skypixel" does that also count towards the challenge.

thanks
6-6 06:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ Posted at 6-6 06:53
I was trying to upload a fly spot for the new challenge. I just tried it again and am still unable to upload.

if I use "skypixel" does that also count towards the challenge.

Hi there, after you upload the pictures, please remember to mark it as fly spots.
6-7 04:01
Use props
djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-7 04:01
Hi there, after you upload the pictures, please remember to mark it as fly spots.

it looks like even the "skypixel" website is not working for me.
6-7 04:53
Use props
Tfelix
lvl.2

Canada

also not working when uploading from the computer ( was trying from my phone before)

6-7 06:23
Use props
Phatdad
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Tfelix Posted at 6-7 06:23
also not working when uploading from the computer ( was trying from my phone before)

Think everyone is having difficulty. Lots of people must be uploading!
6-7 15:33
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_4F1wsfYNvHNJ Posted at 6-7 04:53
it looks like even the "skypixel" website is not working for me.

To better help with this issue, can you send us the original photo you need to update and tell us your phone model and app version?
6-8 00:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules