Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini 4K
478 6 6-7 09:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc1a974b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92792 ft
United States

I’ve been anxiously watching for the next release news for the mini 5 pro or air 3s/4, but DJI doesn’t even have the mini 4k listed on its website or DJI store app. Is that normal to not list something like that? Avata2 is on there but not mini 4k. I hope the next new stuff is easier to find and explore.
6-7 09:30
Use props
CHARZ
lvl.2

Poland

mini4k its cut version like a between mini 2 and mini 3
6-7 10:56
Use props
fansbc1a974b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92792 ft
United States

CHARZ Posted at 6-7 10:56
mini4k its cut version like a between mini 2 and mini 3

Yes I understand. However it doesn’t show up on DJI sites or store app. I’m not actually looking for m4k just think it’s weird that it’s not on their sites
6-7 16:05
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

Rest assured that this said product is currently not available on DJI Store.
If you are interested in purchasing it, you can inquire about and make a purchase through Amazon US and Amazon EU.

Also, it is available for purchase through authorized retail stores in the US.

Should you have any other questions, kindly message us for assistance.
Thank you!
6-7 20:07
Use props
CHARZ
lvl.2

Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-7 20:07
Hi there,

Hi there,
thank youfor answering.
Thank you. Love You.
Goodbye.
6-8 00:18
Use props
djiuser_Z01OaqiwYtVF
lvl.1

India

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-7 20:07
Hi there,

I don't get it. Why is it exclusive to Amazon US and not available in offline store in other countries, provided DJI drones facing challenges in US (possibility of DJI getting banned in US). I wanted to buy it from Thailand (Fly more combo-3 batteries) but it is not available for Thailand region. Why is DJI so keen on serving only US and ignore rest of the world.
7-12 23:31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Z01OaqiwYtVF Posted at 7-12 23:31
I don't get it. Why is it exclusive to Amazon US and not available in offline store in other countries, provided DJI drones facing challenges in US (possibility of DJI getting banned in US). I wanted to buy it from Thailand (Fly more combo-3 batteries) but it is not available for Thailand region. Why is DJI so keen on serving only US and ignore rest of the world.

Hi there,

To clarify, DJI Mini 4K has not been released in your region as of now. Could you please provide information about your specific drone requirements, including imaging capabilities, obstacle avoidance, and intelligent features that you are looking for? Based on your preferences, we will be able to offer detailed recommendations for suitable products.

Should you have any other questions, kindly message us for assistance. Thank you.
7-13 01:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules