DJI Phantom 3 Advanced transmitter usb problem
952 3 2015-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dm4n
New

Norway

Hi and i am new and this is the first one or second one in 2 days. My second transmitter and second drone.

1 transmitter: Started to charge the battery for the drone and transmitter. Downloaded the application and recieved information that i should have a new firmware.
Downloaded the firmware and its done on the drone. Transmitter dont start, put the charger in and try to start it and its ok, leave it on and pull out the charger and it died.
Back to the store and recieved a new one.

2 transmitter: Fully charged and put the micro sim in with the same firmware and start and nothing is happening. Now ive been trying to find some advice what this could be.
When i take the card reader in the cpu its start direct, in the transmitter nothing is happening and i start to get really frustrated.

Someone had the same problem?

2015-9-16
Use props
squaretires
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137664 ft

Canada

Have you tried loading 1.32 firmware in to drone first then trans,then test it,then load 1.4 in to drone only?
2015-9-16
Use props
squaretires
lvl.1

Canada

Have you tried loading 1.32 in to drone first then trans and test it ,then load 1.4 in to drone only?
2015-9-16
Use props
squaretires
lvl.1

Canada

Have you tried loading 1.32 in to drone first then trans and test it ,then load 1.4 in to drone only?
2015-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules