201 1 7-4 05:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdf81fca8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36988 ft
United States

Hello,

I keep getting a propellers spinning to fast error on the rear left side of my Mini (gen1). Despite changing propellers multiple times with new ones, I continue to get this error. Do I have a calibration issue with the motor? Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks!
7-4 05:16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, this warning is to ensure safe flight because the aircraft has detected that the propellers have been misshapen or seriously damaged. We recommend that you prevent the propellers from being squeezed by the carrying bag. This issue is more likely to occur when the rear motor propellers are stored. Meanwhile, misshapen propellers may not be visibly detected. However, misshapen propellers will affect flight safety due to loss of propulsion, in particular on the aircraft’s wind resistance. When propellers are not seriously misshapen, you can hover your aircraft in a safe position. Then, the motor will try to correct the misshapen propellers, and land the aircraft. Let the aircraft stand still for several minutes and restart the aircraft. If there is no prompt, this indicates that the misshapen propellers have been corrected. In future usage, please store your aircraft properly and prevent the propellers from being squeezed. Thank you for your understanding.
7-4 15:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules