Customer Support Email
8842 12 2015-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
superdodoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118422 ft
United States

Hi everyone, how long does it take to those who sent an email to DJI regarding P3 repair. I received and email a week ago that said "Your request (XXXXXX) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff." It's been a week now and didn't receive an email from them so just wondering if this is normal. Thanks so much.
2015-9-17
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, superdodoz, where did you send the email?
2015-9-21
Use props
vkoosmann
lvl.1

United States

I have emailed customer support at; support.us@dji.com and I got a confirmation of my email being received.   The next email I received from them is the following email;

You are receiving this message because it has been more than 10 business days since DJI Support has last heard from you.

We hope we were able to provide you with the assistance needed. If you still feel you are in need of customer support feel free to reply to this email to reopen your existing ticket.

DJI Support Center is available Monday-Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm PST at 818-235-0789.
Online Chat support is also available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week (Monday – Friday) at http://www.dji.com/support

This ticket has been set to auto-resolve in 48 hours.

I have asked for support twice in the issue of cracks in the main frame of the Phantom 3A. The above emails are the only thing I have gotten from DJI. [Confirmation email and the hope we were able to provide you with the assistance needed.]

2015-9-30
Use props
harleyman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166539 ft
United States

vkoosmann@midco Posted at 2015-9-30 18:46
I have emailed customer support at;  and I got a confirmation of my email being received.   The next email I received from them is the following email;

You are receiving this message because it has been more than 10 business days since DJI Support has last heard from you.

They never call you back, they just tell you more stories! The best story is to just give us 24-48 hours and we will back to you, another is that I had caused the damage due to operator error! Sorry for that..... and the stories kept on going on!! I have been waiting for over a month for a response and still NO ANSWER from DJI!!!! I think they are still in business, does anybody know for sure? Why wouldn’t they get back to me? I even opened another trouble ticket regarding this matter, they said someone would contact me within 24-48-hours, that was 4 weeks ago!!!! Still waiting patiently, 24-48 hours later! They tell you story after story after story! It’s a real shame that they make a really good drone. My story was getting my drone repaired due to manufacture defect, plus the fact that I had DJI care! That’s when my fun began!!!! They held on to my drone for weeks and then they sent me a statement for repair cost due to operator error!!!! I asked them what operator error occurred and they were never able to come up with an answer!!!!!! One agent after another, not one person would be accountable at DJI! I was sent me a bill before 24 hours, for months, still cannot answer me! me within 24-48 hours, HANG ON!!!!!!! They told me my DJI care had expired! DJI finally repaired, no they replaced the craft, DJI still to date cannot tell me why my device was replaced, and visually there was nothing wrong with my P4!!! My DJI p4 is going on eBay!!! I've told my friends that are looking to buy a drone for their kids for the Christmas holiday, don't buy from DJI!!! I am going to inform all of my friends and family not to buy DJI at all! In my opinion their telephone support is the absolute worst!!! An agent named Robert never provided me a solution to my issue as he said would! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! I have made numerous attempts to get back to Robert, or whomever else that might be able to finish and resolve my issues, once again, NO ANSWERS AT ALL!!!! In summary, If you want to deal with a lot of nonsense, deal with a group of un accountable people that just give lip service, have to argue with agents at DJI that do not give you answers or care to give you any answers because their response is to have someone respond to you within 24-48 hours, then go with DJI! Personally, I would never buy anything from DJI again!!! I would tell anyone else the same thing! Don’t do it!!!!

Very Unhappy Customer,

2017-12-26
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

harleyman Posted at 2017-12-26 19:15
They never call you back, they just tell you more stories! The best story is to just give us 24-48 hours and we will back to you, another is that I had caused the damage due to operator error! Sorry for that..... and the stories kept on going on!! I have been waiting for over a month for a response and still NO ANSWER from DJI!!!! I think they are still in business, does anybody know for sure? Why wouldn’t they get back to me? I even opened another trouble ticket regarding this matter, they said someone would contact me within 24-48-hours, that was 4 weeks ago!!!! Still waiting patiently, 24-48 hours later! They tell you story after story after story! It’s a real shame that they make a really good drone. My story was getting my drone repaired due to manufacture defect, plus the fact that I had DJI care! That’s when my fun began!!!! They held on to my drone for weeks and then they sent me a statement for repair cost due to operator error!!!! I asked them what operator error occurred and they were never able to come up with an answer!!!!!! One agent after another, not one person would be accountable at DJI! I was sent me a bill before 24 hours, for months, still cannot answer me! me within 24-48 hours, HANG ON!!!!!!! They told me my DJI care had expired! DJI finally repaired, no they replaced the craft, DJI still to date cannot tell me why my device was replaced, and visually there was nothing wrong with my P4!!! My DJI p4 is going on eBay!!! I've told my friends that are looking to buy a drone for their kids for the Christmas holiday, don't buy from DJI!!! I am going to inform all of my friends and family not to buy DJI at all! In my opinion their telephone support is the absolute worst!!! An agent named Robert never provided me a solution to my issue as he said would! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! I have made numerous attempts to get back to Robert, or whomever else that might be able to finish and resolve my issues, once again, NO ANSWERS AT ALL!!!! In summary, If you want to deal with a lot of nonsense, deal with a group of un accountable people that just give lip service, have to argue with agents at DJI that do not give you answers or care to give you any answers because their response is to have someone respond to you within 24-48 hours, then go with DJI! Personally, I would never buy anything from DJI again!!! I would tell anyone else the same thing! Don’t do it!!!!

Its a shame your experience has been so bad, I’m sure if you pm one of the mods here your case number they will,do their best to look into this for you.
2017-12-26
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

AlanHd Posted at 2017-12-26 19:48
Its a shame your experience has been so bad, I’m sure if you pm one of the mods here your case number they will,do their best to look into this for you.

Yes and then after a little ping pong they stop responding!  
2017-12-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would call them.
2017-12-30
Use props
harleyman
lvl.1
United States

I have made DOZENS of attempts for a return call, start a new ticket, and remember, you'll need to wait 24-48 hours till an agent gets back with you! NEVER HAPPENS!!!! GREAT GROUP OF SUPPORT!!!!!
2018-1-8
Use props
Scanman50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18563 ft
United States

harleyman Posted at 2017-12-26 19:15
They never call you back, they just tell you more stories! The best story is to just give us 24-48 hours and we will back to you, another is that I had caused the damage due to operator error! Sorry for that..... and the stories kept on going on!! I have been waiting for over a month for a response and still NO ANSWER from DJI!!!! I think they are still in business, does anybody know for sure? Why wouldn’t they get back to me? I even opened another trouble ticket regarding this matter, they said someone would contact me within 24-48-hours, that was 4 weeks ago!!!! Still waiting patiently, 24-48 hours later! They tell you story after story after story! It’s a real shame that they make a really good drone. My story was getting my drone repaired due to manufacture defect, plus the fact that I had DJI care! That’s when my fun began!!!! They held on to my drone for weeks and then they sent me a statement for repair cost due to operator error!!!! I asked them what operator error occurred and they were never able to come up with an answer!!!!!! One agent after another, not one person would be accountable at DJI! I was sent me a bill before 24 hours, for months, still cannot answer me! me within 24-48 hours, HANG ON!!!!!!! They told me my DJI care had expired! DJI finally repaired, no they replaced the craft, DJI still to date cannot tell me why my device was replaced, and visually there was nothing wrong with my P4!!! My DJI p4 is going on eBay!!! I've told my friends that are looking to buy a drone for their kids for the Christmas holiday, don't buy from DJI!!! I am going to inform all of my friends and family not to buy DJI at all! In my opinion their telephone support is the absolute worst!!! An agent named Robert never provided me a solution to my issue as he said would! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! I have made numerous attempts to get back to Robert, or whomever else that might be able to finish and resolve my issues, once again, NO ANSWERS AT ALL!!!! In summary, If you want to deal with a lot of nonsense, deal with a group of un accountable people that just give lip service, have to argue with agents at DJI that do not give you answers or care to give you any answers because their response is to have someone respond to you within 24-48 hours, then go with DJI! Personally, I would never buy anything from DJI again!!! I would tell anyone else the same thing! Don’t do it!!!!

I live in N Ca and my shop in LA is great. Great response and call backs plus telephone help. Maybe its just where you are calling. Oh the shop I deal with is contracted by DJI maybe that is why they are so responsive.
2018-1-8
Use props
harleyman
lvl.1
United States

Finally was able to talk with the group of LIARS at DJI today! After months of storytelling, opening all kinds of tickets, they we very apologetic regarding my troubles like always. No worries they said. Today while I was on the phone with Jason he offered me for my troubles a complimentary set of propellers, I said NO, then a 3 bay charging station, I said NO, then a DJI Phantom 4 battery, I said NO, I have all of this and more. I have requested DJI Care warranty since you guys have promised me that from the beginning. Jason had put me on hold and checked the logs. He told me that the biggest LIAR named Robert had left me a message back in November telling me DJI Care would not extend my warranty on my drone. I asked them to extend the warranty for an additional year because they accused me of not registering my drone properly... the original drone was replaced 2 days after un-boxing it. It flew off by itself, I called DJI and they informed me that I needed to get it replaced from where I purchased it originally. After receiving the second drone, I called DJI back to inform them of the new serial numbers for the drone and remote controller. Their response again, "NO WORRIES" we will take care of that for you! Fast forward to September, the gimble was acting up and not responding. I called DJI to inform them there was a problem with the drone. They gave me all of this nonsense to complete, the receipt and original proof of purchase plus the DJI Care agreement, the instructions in how to send the drone back for repair. I followed all of the steps, sent the drone back, called and called and called. Received story after another story of what happened to my drone, especially the stories of they are looking into that. The crack team at DJI then told me "operator error" with a repair statement for a cost of $162.00. My response was, "what operator error was that caused the camera to become limp"? They never were able to answer me other than it was going to cost $162.00 to repair!!!! Time after time, crack after crack agent after crack agent, the decision to fix my drone, as a one-time courtesy was the result. I said that you have accused me of: 1. Stealing the drone from someone because the serial numbers didn't match, 2. Operator error, what’s that? 3. Hours and hours of telephone time wasted with these idiots that read from a script and resolve nothing! 4. Promised that you will receive something and deliver nothing. 5. Tried to find the agent that told me "no worries, i will take care of that for you", days later I called back and the genius was transferred, SURPRISE! That was the supervisor that supposedly called me and left me a voicemail on my business line "DJI Care will not extend your warranty" NO CALL FROM HIM!! 7. Best of all: I have sent 9 emails to these knuckle heads, they open up tickets, someone will get back to me, and NOT one rep knew that that was the resolution in November, not even me!!!! I don't believe that at all!!!!!  Since DJI does not want to extend my DJI Care, I would never buy another DJI product as long as I live!!!! I would never recommend anybody to purchase a DJI product because of their TERRIBLE SUPPORT if you can even call it that!!!! DJI lies and that’s my bottom line!!!!!! My drone is brand new, tons of accessories, hard case... Since it is brand new and DJI can't take care of their customers, its now up for sale!!!! DJI IS A JOKE and a TERRIBLE company to deal with!!!!! I have been getting pulled along for way to long now!! Anyone that is looking for a drone that is supported with technicians and supported from a reputable company, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN DJI!!!!!!!
2018-1-9
Use props
harleyman
lvl.1
United States

The DJI team is terrible and would never recommend anybody to buy the DJI line because of their lack of customer support!!!
2018-1-10
Use props
High flyer 27
New
Flight distance : 100075 ft

United States

hello, I have had a dji phantom 3 standard for a couple years now and I was almost lvl 19 with my drone stats. My App Store suggested a update for the app, I updated the dji go and it loaded for about 10 minutes and once it was done I opened he app and then all of my data and stats where gone.!! My videos and my top speeds top altitude and everything was gone. Do you know if there’s any way to fix this problem.?!? Thanks.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

harleyman Posted at 2018-1-10 09:41
The DJI team is terrible and would never recommend anybody to buy the DJI line because of their lack of customer support!!!

Rick, I just read your replies here and sorry for the late response: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1141712
The Care Team will keep follow up and update for you.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules