1234Next >
13456 122 2015-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fw190a3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 519177 ft
Spain

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later....is not 9.0.2 a later version than 6.1 of IOS ??......Is 10-19.....
OMG
2015-10-19
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe_Ed, any news on DJI Ground Station becoming functional again?
2015-10-19
Use props
timo.juhani.ham
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728970 ft
Finland

2-3 weeks come and go allready, nothing happen and nothing tell for us.
Why we pay of gs, because we think that we get good product and good support...but now, after selling dji don't care, they got our money allready and don't have rush anymore.
I'm really, really angry for dji because of this, i been wait every day when they release fixing update, but they don't even explain us how long still need to wait...
I have many dji products in use, but when i will update products dji is not anymore one of choises...
2015-10-20
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

timo.juhani.ham Posted at 2015-10-20 11:16
2-3 weeks come and go allready, nothing happen and nothing tell for us.
Why we pay of gs, because we ...

I see the NM app got its update today. Any news on if the ground station app has been submitted to Apple yet??
2015-10-20
Use props
rogerkapsalis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1340610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well... NazaM for ios9 is updated as of today. Hopefully GS is next.
2015-10-21
Use props
timo.juhani.ham
lvl.2
Finland

I don't wait anymore, i wish it will happen soon but when...?
Sooner or later it will come that's sure but it's still too little too late that i will stay happy customer for dji.
2015-10-21
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

My wife took the 9.02 update on her ipad yesterday.... so now GS is completely un-usable to me awesome!  Come on DJI fix fix fix
2015-10-22
Use props
davidcox64
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Some kind of official comment from DJI would be polite to say the least in these circumstances. How many people worldwide are now grounded and losing money and contracts they might not be able to get back!
2015-10-22
Use props
timo.juhani.ham
lvl.2
Finland

I lose one potential customer because this, i could use gs in pc, but i feel much more comfort with ipad.
For this customer would be ok, if i could just say when i can fly and record, first i say about two weeks, then day after day, just give me one more day...finally he asking arial filming from other way...
Thank u dji, i belive i would get that deal if i just could say day...i care my customers, dji not!
2015-10-22
Use props
Gatallica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15656 ft
United Kingdom

Ed Tahoe - Can we please have a progress report on this? People are losing money whilst this app is down. Thank You.
2015-10-22
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

We are testing the GS App.  It has not yet been submitted to Apple.  We will do that once it is approved to submit.  Sorry but we have many app that needed to be changed when Apple upgraded to v9.0.  Our estimate of 2-3 weeks was overly optimistic.  Sorry.
2015-10-22
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

davidcox64@hotm Posted at 2015-10-22 09:53
Some kind of official comment from DJI would be polite to say the least in these circumstances. How  ...

Thanks for the update.
2015-10-22
Use props
zaferolmez
New

Turkey

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-22 22:46
We are testing the GS App.  It has not yet been submitted to Apple.  We will do that once it is appr ...

Thanks quikly. Plase
2015-10-23
Use props
zaferolmez
New

Turkey

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-22 22:46
We are testing the GS App.  It has not yet been submitted to Apple.  We will do that once it is appr ...

Thanks quikly. Plase
2015-10-23
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the update.  The NM app is now working (I can confirm) and it uses the same bluetooth connection to the ground station as the GS app..... I am not a programmer or app developer but whatever fixed the NM app will probably be the same fix the GS app needs. Hurry Hurry Hurry Winter is coming.
2015-10-23
Use props
Gatallica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15656 ft
United Kingdom

Just out of curiosity Ed, will it be the same or are there any new features, such as POI etc?
2015-10-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gatallica Posted at 2015-10-23 09:08
Just out of curiosity Ed, will it be the same or are there any new features, such as POI etc?

My guess is that there will be no new features.  I do not know for sure.  I have not seen it.
2015-10-23
Use props
john
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-23 19:02
My guess is that there will be no new features.  I do not know for sure.  I have not seen it.

Will there be email notice when update is available?
2015-10-24
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

Just keep bumping all the threads on here. Would be nice if Dji unlocked poi to make up for this cluster f.
2015-10-24
Use props
davidcox64
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Still waiting on the GS update please give us some info on when and how  we can expect it?
2015-10-26
Use props
TitanCams
lvl.3

United Kingdom

davidcox64@hotm Posted at 2015-10-26 12:04
Still waiting on the GS update please give us some info on when and how  we can expect it?

As a newbie im pretty surprised by the lack of commitment or comment  from DJI towards Customers. How much longer are we to wait to get what we PAID for.
2015-10-27
Use props
timo.juhani.ham
lvl.2
Finland

Still nothing time scedule to tell for us, for customers?
Like TitanCams say, what we paid?...
U should respect more u'r customers, least u should give us more often updates,  how long we still need wait?
Belive but some people might be lose real money because this, for me reason is that i can't tell for my customers time lines!
Maybe dji not care, it's big company and gs is just small hardware+software for them, but i'm one man company and trust dji, it was mistake...
Can't tell how angry i am, and i belive i'm not alone.
2015-10-27
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

Has it been submitted to Apple yet? Or is it still in DJIs hands?
2015-10-27
Use props
timopro
lvl.1
Switzerland

Any news on GS vs IOS 9.X
2015-10-27
Use props
mark.sheppard72
New

United States

Not that I have heard, now Apple released 9.1. I went and bought a Ipad Air 2, that was running 8.1. The only end around I could find. At least I can use gs on the Ipad, but The GS on windows 10 still crashes. The have a pretty competent Facebook Support page also.
2015-10-28
Use props
timopro
lvl.1
Switzerland

Anyone have tried to update to IOS 9.2 beta and testing GS ? Ill do it this afternoon ! Ill come back soon...
2015-10-28
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

timopro@me.com Posted at 2015-10-28 08:54
Anyone have tried to update to IOS 9.2 beta and testing GS ? Ill do it this afternoon ! Ill come bac ...

I was on the iOS 9.1 Beta, but I've heard nothing about an iOS 9.2 Beta...
2015-10-28
Use props
ittopablo
lvl.1

Spain

Congratulations Dji Support, I just lost my Jobs, " two weeks, two weeks, two weeks..."
This isn't a hobby!! I hope you understand I can't use a COMPUTER DESKTOP outdoor!! (Such as you suggested me to use GS for COMPUTER).
I will take the appropiate measures that like something that will not happen again.
2015-10-29
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

ittopablo@gmail Posted at 2015-10-30 01:27
Congratulations Dji Support, I just lost my Jobs, " two weeks, two weeks, two weeks..."
This isn't a ...

Replace lead because such behavior as  have it you is not normal!
No support , no answers ... After all this waiting and lying is obviously something seriously wrong!

I hope read this prospective customers , and to avoid such situations by buying another product
2015-10-30
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Guys, the App is in final test phase, our test team are testing now. If it pass our internal test, will submit to Apple right away. It should be before 15,Nov.
2015-10-30
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-10-30 17:58
Guys, the App is in final test phase, our test team are testing now. If it pass our internal test, w ...

That's great news.... Thanks for the update.

Sucks that I leave for my trip next Thursday and will miss the release by a week ;(
2015-10-30
Use props
farmflyer95
lvl.1

United States

It is funny how the app description also says that it is for iPhone and iPod touch.. Only compatible with iPad.. well, used to be anyways. lol what a joke. 3DR Solo is looking more promising every day. Waste of money and time.
2015-10-31
Use props
robertfunder
New

Canada

Any more updates when we will see a fix for Ground Station Crashing?
2015-11-1
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

robertfunder@gm Posted at 2015-11-1 15:33
Any more updates when we will see a fix for Ground Station Crashing?

See DJI.Terry's previous response.
2015-11-1
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

http://www.dji.com/info/releases ... -to-be-discontinued
2015-11-4
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-10-30 04:58
Guys, the App is in final test phase, our test team are testing now. If it pass our internal test, w ...

Sir, DJI has posted a notice online that they will no longer provide support for the DJI PC Ground Station and 900M datalink. I have been using the DJI Ground Station for iOS on my iPad and of course was using its 2.4GHz Datalink hardware. Since DJI is offering FREE 2.4GHz Datalink modules to customers who return their 900M datalink modules, does this mean DJI will continue to support the iOS version of the DJI Ground Station app and hardware? And if so, with Google no longer supporting Google Earth after Dec. 12th, how will DJI enable iOS based Ground Station to function with or without the Google Earth API ?
2015-11-5
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

zinrajhs@outloo Posted at 2015-11-4 13:19
http://www.dji.com/info/releases/pc-ground-station-ace-one-wp-and-900m-datalink-to-be-discontinued

Thanks for posting this. I'm an iOS-based user of DJI's Ground Station app and hardware. As you can see in this forum I have posted DJI.Terry this very questions to see if the iOS version is still going to be supported and if Google is to no longer support Google Earth, how will DJI enable iOS users to continue to perform waypoint flying with or without the Google Earth API.
2015-11-5
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-23 20:02

Tahoe_Ed, DJI has posted a notice online that they will no longer provide support for the DJI PC Ground Station and 900M datalink. I have been using the DJI Ground Station for iOS on my iPad and of course was using its 2.4GHz Datalink hardware. Since DJI is offering FREE 2.4GHz Datalink modules to customers who return their 900M datalink modules, does this mean DJI will continue to support the iOS version of the DJI Ground Station app and hardware? And if so, with Google no longer supporting Google Earth after Dec. 12th, how will DJI enable iOS based Ground Station to function with or without the Google Earth API ?
2015-11-5
Use props
kma650
lvl.2

United States

I should never assume anything but DJI.Terry said an update is coming approx. November 15th, so I must assume this update will be for iOS users only since DJI has publicly stated they will no longer support DJI PC Ground Station. As far as the Google Earth API for PC becoming non-functional Dec. 12th, I wish DJI would post something regarding how they plan to continue "map" support in their iOS-based Ground Station app if Google is to no longer support Google Earth.
2015-11-5
Use props
aerialvisions
New

United States

What is the latest update for the App to start working with iOS 9.1?
2015-11-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules