1043 4 2015-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Joy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3754318 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I took my Inspire out to try out the new flight modes today and whilst POI worked well I had some really erratic flight performance when trying the Waypoint mode. After recording two waypoint locations and starting the flight the Inspire was jerking back and forth like the stick was being pushed all the way forward and all the way back continously. I tried resetting in a new location and saw the same behaviour. Anybody else seeing this?
2015-9-18
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please try a cool IMU calibration
2015-9-18
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

I was having problems and did a IMU calibration while the Inspire was sitting
On top of a box I thought was straight. It was not working right during flight
So I went and got a level and checked my home entrance way for being level.
It was perfect according to the level. Placed my Inspire on the tiles and forced
An IMU update, which took a long time to complete. After that, it flew great. Now
I just have to set the compass when it tells me to.
2015-9-18
Use props
dwcooze
lvl.1

Canada

I had a issue with my phantom3 crashing into the ground at waypoint 1. I can't figure out why but on two separate flight paths the p3 headed for waypoint one but with zero altitude. I'll try a uni calibration now.
2015-9-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Please keep in mind the baro sensor has a tolerance, so when dropping from high to low WP there is a risk of it overshooting, hence the DJI warning when setting low WP.You need to be on the mode switch ready to take over on this situation.

Altitude is your friend, you should avoid any waypoints below a few meters.

Dave
2015-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules