Why not ban illegal flying footage
1275 8 2015-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thorbjorn
lvl.2

Sweden

We all love flying and take good footage or filming.

We look at movie and se how cool the are , but some of the film are made by illegal flying.

Why not bann this films?

For an examples flying over crowded people etc

2015-9-19
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Almost all are made illegal because most countries do not allow filming at all. If you want to do this better stay at home if its even allowed in sweden - i dont research this now though I know the rediculous regulations of most countries  Why not ban stupid governments and high taxes?  Paying 100 Euro and getting Benzin in value of Euro 20,- is a REAL crime!

The problem is drones get too cheap. So any fool can afford them now. Regulations are made on this niveau but will be useless as the people who are flying really dangerous most likely not even read and understand the instructions not to mention regulations.

2015-9-19
Use props
ageelectrical
lvl.2

United Kingdom

You need to get some prospective  whilst some people do indeed fly illegally  ,you are concerned about this matter when you probably bribe down a road with a 4000lb vehicle at between 30-70mph  so I ask which is the more dangerous crashing a car or a drone  I know everyone as got to have something to  moan about   But maybe something more important is with moaning about
2015-9-19
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

who says its illegal? helicopters and light aircraft fly over me all the time and its even more dangerous if they were to crash in a crowd of people.  As long as they can fly over people then ill fly where i want as well, thanks.
2015-9-19
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-9-19 17:19
who says its illegal? helicopters and light aircraft fly over me all the time and its even more dang ...

Yes u are the type that give us all a bad name .The FAA have set some very firm guidelines for us all to follow .If we do maybe the new laws will not be to bad for us all .I am sick of seeing videos of people flying in City's like San Francisco etc.. We are not supposed to be flying over people or buildings .I hope there is follow up and these people get fined and banned from flying .I love flying and would hate to see it taken away from me .
2015-9-20
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

mtnred@gmail.co Posted at 2015-9-20 17:40
Yes u are the type that give us all a bad name .The FAA have set some very firm guidelines for us  ...

Someone just posted this ,new rules are coming http://www.faa.gov/regulations_p ... 15_sUAS_Summary.pdf
2015-9-20
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

seems in China everything is allowed like this contest video here shows, if flys over masses of people in a dense populated area - now DJI has the right to use this in their marketing campaign

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... 0-9d5a-8a7c1703e541
2015-9-21
Use props
windolfnt
lvl.1

New Zealand

In here if they found out you are flying in no fly zone they will track you down and fine you

2015-9-21
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

mtnred@gmail.co Posted at 2015-9-20 19:40
Yes u are the type that give us all a bad name .The FAA have set some very firm guidelines for us  ...

never going to happen.
2015-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules